Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

BackAttack

I installed this app one day ago to use it for an incart upsell. Since I have a one-product-store and only wanted to upsell one item, I wasn't totally satisfied with the placement of the upsell offer - since it was moved to the left and there was more space for other items. I contacted the customer support and they answered very friendly and offered help withins minutes. Half an hour later my problem was fixed. Want an amazing job by the team! I can totally recommend this app to anyone who wants to have an awesome upsell app! It is very user friendly and can be installed and used within minutes.

Loja Star Magazim

O aplicativo excelente ajudou muito nos resultados, modernizando a loja e o suporte de boa qualidade. EU RECOMENDO.

Mint by michelle

We've just started using Also Bought. It was very easy to set-up and now we're waiting to see the results roll in ...

Honeybee Herb

So far so good as the app looks nice and works. Great support staff. I have used other apps from them also.

Cocktail Emporium

Our product recommendations are much more effective now! We like that we can even have the recommendations banner appear on the cart page for last minute add-ons.

Beautiful Authentic Self

Their customer service is top notch! Also the app perfectly matches my Shopify theme and their back end makes it easy to configure options to change the look of the app on my product page.

Faders Music Inc.

After researching several other options and deciding Also Bought was the best fit for what we were trying to accomplish, I installed the app last night. Everything looks great so far. I was impressed how quickly the app installed and populated itself. I also like the simplicity of making changes and adjustments. I look forward to seeing how it performs on the website.

Also of note, I received an email from Invinzor from their Support team shortly after installing the app. He thanked me for installing the app & mentioned that he tweaked things a bit to have it match our colour scheme. It looks great on our site.

The Whole Brewed Coffee Co.

I have just started using this app, but so far it seems to be exactly what I needed. The support has been above and beyond helpful. Possibly the best support I have ever had.

MagicShop.co.uk DEALS

Works great and best of all it can be customised. Highly recommended and does exactly what it should.

Softlens Queen

Honestly this apps didn't meet my expectation but i really like their support. They having a fast response and kindly help me to customizing my widget as like as my previous apps but unfortunatelly they haven't a feature that i having from previous apps so i canceled to using their application.