Also Bought • Related products

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Analog Cases

Easy to setup, very fast and responsive customer support, does everything I need it to, and the monthly pricing is lower than many other product recommendation apps. So far, I'm satisfied!

Princesizely | Gift Store

love it did expect that long free trial period was quiet amazing and i would really love to keep it.

Nifty Alley

This app really helps keeping customers engaged and interested in other products, works well for our website.

Dearest Fawn

It is a great app that does exactly what it advertises. I have not had any problems or unexpected surprises with this app. It is reliable.

Coastal Gifts Inc.

The Code Black Belt Product Support Team is awesome. They were quick to respond and helped with customization of the Also Bought Cross Sell. I wish I could get this kind of support from all the apps in the Shopify App Store. Keep up the awesomeness guys. You have earned my business. Thank you.

Skinny Booze

Added easily, Ricardo changed the app automatically to make it look more inkeeping with my store. yet to test success but great start.

Imperfect Nation

This gets me an extra 5% sales. Easy revenue increase for basically no price, it pays for itself 200x over. Excellent support and always easy to reach out to. Thank you so much!

Halloween24x7

App is well done. looks great, and just works. It's a great way to boost sales without bugging the customer.

Farm Models Store

Wonderful app. Easy set up and great support. 10/10. Works a treat on pushing similar products in my high inventory store farmodels.com.

3SIXTY SKATE STORE

So far so good! Extremely user friendly.also great communication from the devs. Onwards and upwards!