Also Bought • Related products

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Dearest Fawn

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It is a great app that does exactly what it advertises. I have not had any problems or unexpected surprises with this app. It is reliable.

Coastal Gifts Inc.

The Code Black Belt Product Support Team is awesome. They were quick to respond and helped with customization of the Also Bought Cross Sell. I wish I could get this kind of support from all the apps in the Shopify App Store. Keep up the awesomeness guys. You have earned my business. Thank you.

Skinny Booze

Added easily, Ricardo changed the app automatically to make it look more inkeeping with my store. yet to test success but great start.

Imperfect Nation

This gets me an extra 5% sales. Easy revenue increase for basically no price, it pays for itself 200x over. Excellent support and always easy to reach out to. Thank you so much!

Halloween24x7

App is well done. looks great, and just works. It's a great way to boost sales without bugging the customer.

Farm Models Store

Location Ireland

Wonderful app. Easy set up and great support. 10/10. Works a treat on pushing similar products in my high inventory store farmodels.com.

3SIXTY SKATE STORE

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far so good! Extremely user friendly.also great communication from the devs. Onwards and upwards!

Yorozuya Store

Location Japan
Time spent using app 25 minutes

I just installed this app and it is just amazing. I was worried about if I could customize the text to any language so my customers don't get confused, but this app allow you to customize the language and write any text you want. beside that it works perfectly exactly as described

UKARCHERYSHOP

Amazing app really is what we need, low cost too and the customer service beats all other teams, superb!!!

LUXURIA JEWELLERY BOUTIQUE

This app is so good for adding "Also Bought" products onto your product page. It's easy to manually add the products you want, but more than anything their customer service team is one of the best I have come across. They invariably reply/solve any questions within 30 mins to 1 hour. They are SO helpful and that is one reason I would keep this app over any other apps doing the same function.