Also Bought • Related products

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

M A Y H A N A jewelry

***Just editing my review to add that the customer support is absolutely unbeatable on this app*** I love how you can really customize it even right down to the colour of the fonts, sizing, etc., as this is very important for the overall look of my store. This app was recommended to me by Shopify support and I am so glad I signed up! Looking forward to seeing how it will help boost my sales. Very impressed with the 5 star rating and the developers and customer service really live up to this rating, they are a pleasure to work with! Give it a try, others don't seem as good as this one and you will not be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Yamuna Artesanal

I have been using it for over 1 year in my natural products web store www.yamuna.com.br and the app works very well. Very responsive support and excellent usability. Sales improve and the App pays for itself.

Trop Novo ~ Technology Developers Intellectual Property Holding Co., Inc

downloaded it 5 minutes ago and everything is already set. looks good on mobile and on my desktop so i am very satisfied.

JangoDog

The SAV is really great, in few minute they modified my theme and they answer really quick to question. Good application by the way, I needed it

Resilience Wear

usefull

Warrior Unlimited Apparel, LLC

Great app! Super easy to install and configure. The product mix was great and allow for many combination and options.

Beauty sets and kits

I love this App it is easy to install and it organized the products automatically . It gave my store a professional look.

Finepaean

This plugin is really useful to help us solve the problem of product recommendation!We expect the team to continue to develop more surprise products!Thank you very much indeed!

AV Now Fitness Sound

Check out how it looks/works at: AVNOW.COM It is a great app that integrates well with our product pages. It is nice that we can use automatic product suggestion controls and then also override the controls with manual suggestions. Thanks!!

Envelope Kings

Awesome App, really goes well with current theme and has generated some sales!