Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Clinicalposters

AI recommendations are too artificial for my shop. Random recommendations are not logical. Manual recommendations are required for bestl associations. This is where the product excels. Versatile styling ptions are also appreciated.

Luvcat

Nice app 28 days to try ! I haven't started using it but the shopify team help say it is popular.

Cozy Posters

Like amazon. Creates A product path for customers to follow

Og Warehouse

Works great for og-warehouse.myshopify.com displays products well in a neat fashion good job

Ekoko Looks Likes

Just installed the app and it is easy like eating a banana... With that I mean it is logic how to do things. Look and feel can be adapted and Mike took care of the wished positioning in no time. Now the app needs to show the results.....

Wet Shaving Products

I'm not sure how exactly the algorithm works, but the app does what it says it does. Wish there was a good way to track the upsells, but it doesn't hurt. It looks good on the product page. Does it work all the time? No, not really. But at it works with little input on my part.

Playblue

Simple to install, just works. A few tweeks needed to get the visual aspect of the product display needed but overall great.

Hobbies Stuff

Just starting the free trial , sure it will work awesome as the other shopify I am using in my shop.

Doodlefish

Still early days but the app was easy to install & looks good on the page - the team even tweaked the styling a little so it fitted better with my website profile without me asking - can't argue with that service!

Yogitec

Great App!
i am using it under my new store www.yogitec.com