Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Modern Beds Ltd

Excellent app and excellent support when needed. Highly recommended for any website, looks very good as well

Nail Confidant of Sweden

I started with Also Bought a few months ago in order to offer a curated recommended product to the product the customer was viewing. It's been a great app. They offered quick support when setting up. The app has not had any issues since it was set up.

Tulsa Body Jewelry

Our previous related products app was terrible. Limited customization and terrible recommendations unless we set them manually. I had no idea how badly it was dragging our site speed until I swapped it for Also Bought. I takes a little figuring out but my recommendations are all set to auto. The Also Bought support team was quick to help me with a couple minor details and got them perfect.

3D International LLC

Extremely helpful support staff answered all my questions and made any adjustments I asked in the code so we can have a perfect setup for our store.

the ETHNORTH GALLERY

This app is very useful and easy to use. Also their support is great - very fast responses and thoughtful answers.

MBE Nails Suisse

Très apprécié la facilité d'utilisation et le forfait, j'aime cette application et comment elle s'affiche, très simple et agréable visuellement sur ma page.

PRETTYGARDEN

This application can improve the marketing level of our store. I think it is very simple and effective to use. It's the app we need for our store

Rusty Barrel

The app does exactly what I want it to do in a slick way.
Furthermore, the support is exceptional. I wanted a font change and asked for advice; this was actioned by Ricardo & Carlos in less than 30 mins saving on the need for a developer. Brilliant

HoneyTrap Swim®

I've been looking for an app to manually recommend each product all day and finally found this app! perfect! thank you

Homestead City Dwelling

For the excellent customer service alone, this app is so worth it! I needed assistance with some tweaking of their app on my online store and they even made the tweaks to fit with my brand and style! I am loving how it looks on my site (www.homesteadcitydwelling.com). It's easy to use once you get the hang of it and I can already tell their algorithim is working better than a previous app. Thank you guys so much! Huge shout out to Juan, Percey, & Invinzor.