Also Bought • Related products

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Strawberry Valley Studio

Happy to leave a review for this app, i've tried lots of cross sell app variations and this is far better than others i've tried. Lots of customisation options, neat, tidy and organised presentation, nice and easy to integrate... and most important of all... it works great!

Pandiaa

Simple d"utilisation et rapide, fonctionne très bien ! Sa permet d'afficher des produits similaires..

Little Cub Store

Love this! Easy to set up and the Admins are super helpful! Im definitely seeing results from using this app. I recommend 100%

Aurelle Paris

Really impressive out of the box functionality. Literally is set up by itself. Looks good so far... lets hope it gets me some sales!

isblackfriday.com

I am new to this whole shopify stuff but I am enjoying it and this app is amazing I saw instant results.

DealsAMust

Excellent support and what an amazing app. Clean, fast, and looks really good. Highly recommend this app.

DEMOISELLE ÉTRANGE

Love this app! Easy to use, easy to customize. The automatic settings suggest relevant products and the Global recommendation tag is very useful! My trial period is almost over and I will stick to this app!

Lakyta

it's helpful, thank you, it improve our sales, and saved us a lot of time, we are very recommend this app

Duchess & Hare

This app is affordable and easy to use, plus the support is great! I was able to brand everything with the look I wanted within 10 minutes of setup and within 24 hrs, I received an email saying that they'd taken a look and helped it blend in even better.

Oyana, LLC

This app is very easy to begin using and the suggestions it makes are spot on. I didn’t have any problems but their customer service reached out quickly to inquire how everything was working. I definitely recommend this app.