Also Bought • Related products

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

SteelNow

Really quick and easy to set up. Great app and a must for any store looking to expand their product pages

DryEyeShop

Truly excellent. Just minutes after getting the app I could start seeing why it's so highly rated. I don't think there is ANY other app I have installed that worked so beautifully right out of the box, with no intervention. Even though we only installed it today, I'm already anticipating how useful it will be in raising awareness of our various categories of products, because many of our customers come for just one thing and don't realize how many other things we have.

I love that it immediately fitted the look & feel of our store without having to touch it up at all, but I appreciated the reviewers' comments that gave me confidence we could get support if we needed it.

Only negative comments:
- Just adding the app automatically installed AND activated it. It would be nice if they either warned us, or left it disabled by default until we chose to turn it on. Not that it's a bit deal to turn it off, but it was startling to have that message pop up saying, essentially, "Hey it's live in your store right now."
- Many of my customers are visually challenged and the slider arrows are almost impossible to see. I'd love to have the option to customize those.

Green Press Peru

Quite good features and value, would recomend if interested in the features offered. Thanks for all the good work.

Santivalia

Sloppy Joe Clothing

I spent a long time looking at all the apps for 'you might also like' related products as we use the Debut theme. I had to uninstall 2 as they were no good, despite great reviews - then I found this one. Highly recommend. I love the attention to detail in the edit options so we can get it just the way we want it to look and sit on the product pages, and the manual edit function for products is fantastic. Manual edit is time consuming but extremely worth it for a perfectionist who wants control over what is suggested, it's like another shopify within shoplify. I had a question, admin were quick to reply. I had NO issues installing this. Very straightforward and easy to use - I'm totally shopify 'self-taught' this was no challenge. So pleased I found this app. It's exactly what we wanted.

LITTLE DOG SWAG

This app is very easy to use and looks great on my site. I was looking for something that doesn't require coding and found this! Great job!

Cyclure Store

Muito bom mas não tem opção de posicionamento na pagina de produtos, pois utilizo outros aplicativos tambem

Tashi Handicrafts

good good good, why there must be so much characters.good good good good good good good good good good.

Mr Mokelu

Exceptional!! That's the only word!!
I've checked out all their app and wow! They are good!

Their products really range from every thing.

BotyJakoNové

Great app which actually does what it says it does. Smooth integration and function, I love the design which totally matches look and feel of my store. Very happy and would definitely recommend it.