Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Tonicstudiosusa

Great app and even better customer service. Already working getting more sales.

Jck Japanesechefsknife Com

Quality of APP an Customer Service are all excellent !
This app helps well for customer's shopping.

Diamonds Gloss

Excellent Product, they have customized the bar to fit with my store theme and tweaked a few minor things. Works perfectly. Thankyou

Zinniashop In

Awesome best apps for all online store

Diabetic Foot

I'm just setting up my store and getting use to the software. I had some early learning curve issues and sent the guys an email. They responded very quickly, went in and adjusted the style of the products so they now present in a very clear and crisp manner. You can check it out pre-launch by going to www.toadskin.net password doldai , send comments and suggestions. Fyi the photos are dummies and incomplete, the real photos are comming in 3-4 weeks

Allfancygear

Excellent app! Highly customizable and looks beautiful. The best part is the support! They replied almost instantly everytime when I needed help to make the app looks coherent when my store theme. 5 stars support *****. Thumbs up!!

Emergency Gear Backpack 2

This is one of the great applications with well designed and user-friendly interface. All you need to do is just Click and Click and make appropriate settings as you wish.

Its performance goes without saying that you will be amazed in its result at appropriate price.

Highly recommended !!!

Tonicstudios

Great app. Had a visual issue on install - emailed support and withing 30 mins it was fixed and matching my theme. Best support I have every had. Truely amazing.

Lammeifu

Polishedfashions

So far so good, just started using it, but support has been awesome. Support was very fast and helpful in getting the app where I needed it on my product page. Hope the app will help me with higher avg orders and up sells. Not much else to say, pretty simple and useful app. That's how it should be. Will update later once I have more time to use it.