Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Polishedfashions

So far so good, just started using it, but support has been awesome. Support was very fast and helpful in getting the app where I needed it on my product page. Hope the app will help me with higher avg orders and up sells. Not much else to say, pretty simple and useful app. That's how it should be. Will update later once I have more time to use it.

Fre Cosmetics

Awesome! Just absolutely awesome!! Works exactly the way I wanted it to and is sure engage more customers during the buying process :)
www.frecosmetics.com

Lohse Kost

great experience / top support / would use it again www.lohse-kost.de

Komraid

Works really really well. Very easy to integrate. Plus the support from Code Black Belt (specifically Frank) has been exceptional. After we set the app up, without us asking, they checked it to confirm everything was running as it should. They even optimised the settings to help us get the most out of it. Top work guys, thanks.

Berriesshop Online

great app! more app please! thanks,

Babiesloveit

Awesome app very easy to set up, looks great and backed by excellent support!

Turtle Fur

Great app so far, very helpful staff reached out proactively to adjust the CSS for us to match our store look and feel. www.turtlefur.com

Workout 3

The App looks and functions great. The guys at Code Black Belt are fantastic as well - Great Support

Gmarley

Awesome App Combined With Awesome Support. Frank Is Very Helpful And Quick To Respond To Any Concerns.

www.thehippiehouse.com.au

Mintgoods

Thanks for the help, great customer support!