Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Gmarley

Awesome App Combined With Awesome Support. Frank Is Very Helpful And Quick To Respond To Any Concerns.

www.thehippiehouse.com.au

Mintgoods

Thanks for the help, great customer support!

Boho Bangles

Works well, and haven't had any issues with it.

Come Visit Estes Park

This app is a WONDERFUL basic recommendations app. And the support... well, they're PHENOMENAL... and FAST. So, if you have a small store or only have need for a basic recommendation/upsell configuration, don't even think twice -- and don't let your store be without this feature. :)

Forest Homes

Update:

I update my review because of two things:

1. The support is AWESOME: I reached them to try to gain sometime while doing manual customization and they answered with useful information very quickly.

2. In one of those exchanges, I suggested an easy fix for the app to ease this process and they did it within a day! Now they made what I was criticizing much more easier

Great app and support. 100% recommended

------------------------

This app is really simple to install and looks very good. You can customize many things and the ones that I couldn't I asked to the support team and they did it very quickly and nicely.

The reason why I'm giving a 4 star review is because the process to manually select the products that you want to display in the "also bought" line is really slow. You can do it but it but one by one. It would be so much more practical to make it faster.

Overall great app and great support

Tippy Canoe

Also Bought is a valuable addition to our store, customers can see other products our store offers and make informed decisions on what to but based on what others have looked at. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for product recommendations with stellar support from the developers.

Elikko

We are 100% satisfied with the app so far. EASY to install and VERY friendly and helpful customer service.

Asformeandmyhouse

It's great and the team is above and beyond helpful!

2d Collective

One of the first apps I have tried through the many that are available for shopify... and I think it's wonderful!

The installation process was the easiest thing ever. I then got a follow up email from the makers saying they have personally tweaked the app to suit my website perfectly! They then pushed the products I wanted too most and made it all look flush with my website!

I'm yet to see it increase my sales as it is only early days! But by the looks of it I really do think it will! Very affordable for something so great I think!

Joggers For Men

An incredible app with a great support team. Thanks to Frank for A+ customer service and to the Review Also Bought • Recommendations team for such an awesome tool.

Check it out live at https://Joggers-For-Men.com