Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Supply4bag

Excellent App - Highly recommend it. Their support is also excellent.
I use it on www.SUPPLY4BAG.com

Draft 8

Really good app thanks a lot to the team

Cellciusaustralia

Great app. Easy to use. Great innotiative

Lost Lover

Super easy to set up, and Frank has provided excellent customer service. Highly recommend.

Rosies Fashion And Lifestyle

Fantastic App !

It make my store more professional, and for sure it will get more sale.
Everybody should install this app.

Thegoodelephant

If you're using a theme that doesn't automatically show related products this is the most affordable way to add that functionality!

Langlevering

Really good app, does what is promised. But what really makes this stand out is the follow up from the creator. Without any questions from me, he tweaked the app to fit my theme/site. Have no problems recommending this app. Way to many creators ignore support requests.

Storming Gravity

They are being supportive and the installation is easiest among others. Less customisation needs to be done because it's so ready to be used!

Hickies Aus

This app is extremely easy to use -- virtually no set up and very easy to configure. The support team is also great: accommodating, patient, responsive. No complaints at all.

Kinder Kouture

Perfect. So where do I begin? Not only were the recommended products some of our bestsellers (as promised), but the team at Codeblackbelt delivered a fantastic product. The installation was easy. The setup was even easier. I could not believe how easy it was to install, after testing a few other apps. A few minor tweaks were needed, but the team at Codeblackbelt were at my doorstep before I had time to make contact. They tweaked the website and gave it an impressive look. I could not be happier. Thank you so much for offering us a great product, and taking the time to give such great service. Much appreciated.