Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Tippy Canoe

Also Bought is a valuable addition to our store, customers can see other products our store offers and make informed decisions on what to but based on what others have looked at. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for product recommendations with stellar support from the developers.

Hobbies Stuff

Just starting the free trial , sure it will work awesome as the other shopify I am using in my shop.

Elikko

We are 100% satisfied with the app so far. EASY to install and VERY friendly and helpful customer service.

Asformeandmyhouse

It's great and the team is above and beyond helpful!

2d Collective

One of the first apps I have tried through the many that are available for shopify... and I think it's wonderful!

The installation process was the easiest thing ever. I then got a follow up email from the makers saying they have personally tweaked the app to suit my website perfectly! They then pushed the products I wanted too most and made it all look flush with my website!

I'm yet to see it increase my sales as it is only early days! But by the looks of it I really do think it will! Very affordable for something so great I think!

Joggers For Men

An incredible app with a great support team. Thanks to Frank for A+ customer service and to the Review Also Bought • Recommendations team for such an awesome tool.

Check it out live at https://Joggers-For-Men.com

Bead Patterns By Jaycee

Looks great so far, easy to install and edit, thank you

Blkdiamondco

Honestly I never thought I'd be reviewing an app because a lot of them have annoying watermarks or some of them are just really good and don't need my review as so many people have already reviewed it so many times or some apps I'd end up not using after a while but to be honest this one is one that I will use until I sell my store not only does it look really good on my product page it has increased sales within the first day of using it. For my Facebook ads I have a direct link to the individual item I'm selling, with this the customer will see related or "customers also bought" at the bottom with product image, price sale etc. and I've noticed more sales on items I wasn't selling (because I wasn't adveristising) but not only is this app gaining me more sales or bigger sales (bundles shown on bottom) but they JUST reached out out of their own kindness and made sure that their app was working and LOOKING as perfect as possible to my theme without me even asking them to fix anything! They fixed it the way it should look completely for free and out of thier good hearts and that is the reason I'm reviewing this right now. #firstshopifyappreview

Thank you guys again!!

Trend N Style

Great for any online store to try and maximize your revenue!

Goldspot Pens

Simple app to install and get using right away. Provides a lot of value in upselling the shopper on items that are proven to be sold to other customers.