Also Bought • Cross Sell

Also Bought • Cross Sell

by Code Black Belt

Premium related product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Dubiaroaches Com

This app is the best app we've found for Amazon-style product recommendations.

Adogstoy

Very user-friendly, very professional-looking and reasonably-priced. Great customer service as well!

Ggapparel

Extremely useful app, but more importantly a great team! Within a day of us installing the app, they configured it for us to match the theme of our store, free of charge! Big thanks to Code Black Belt for that, and the app works a charm!

Itestcash Myshopify Com

Great app and they helped us configure it to fit the theme on our website. I think this gives our product recommendations a professional look and a similar feel to amazon.com product page recommendations.

Thanks

Buddha Girl Boutique

This is one of the best apps I use

Chester Machine Tools

So far so good, does exactly what we needed and expected and it was even tweaked by a member of the Also Bought team to better suit our site theme. Excellent!

Pioneerstest

I've just installed this for the trial period but it looks good so far! I like that it automatically picks up the fonts and formatting for the rest of my site. Super easy to set up!

Hug And Cuddles

Great app, fantastic service and I love the SEO reports!

Sfm Sales

Brilliant product. Brilliant service (I emailed to ask for a few small changes and it was done fast - they also matched it to my theme for me).

Kind regards,
Julian Patrick
Managing Director
@Stovefitter's

My Rocking Kids

Brilliant app, exactly what we wanted. And amazing customer service, extremely quick response to email. Highly recommend this app.