Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Shipitalready

Totally awesome app. These guys offer help whenever you need it.

Paulas Choice Singapore

Excellent reach out actually guys.

Casa De Sante

Very useful app! Helpful for customers

Sweet60seconds

Fast response from the developer. I love this app and their service!

Jdm Racing Solutions

they do all the work for you. great way to display more products

Fruitenergy

Great customer Service and love the app... Its a keeper

Icon2decor

Fantastic service for our designer home fixtures store

Eveincarcare

Great service, great product in general , just what www.eveincarcare.co.uk was needing :D thanks guys

Ivys Tea Co

Very great app with excellent customer service from the app developers. They even fixed the look of the app to match my store's colors...and I didn't even have to ask!

I really appreciate the feature in my store. While I can't verify that it has worked just yet, I can say that it is a great addition and similar apps have prompted me to purchase additional items from other stores. With March being here, it's tax season, and I have a few vending opportunities around the country this month, I am super excited to see Also Bought help drive my sales up up up. I definitely recommend that you purchase this app for your store.

Rigid Ink

Really impressed with the ease of install and pro-active customer service. They styled it on our site before I'd even asked them about it! The free SEO reports are useful too.