Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Kwik Selections

Wow! This is an excellent app. When I saw how it shows customers other items that were supposedly bought, I believe it will be instrumental in increasing sales once I REALLY get rolling.

Bottom line is, I LOVE it and will definitely recommend it to others.

-- Coach Melvin
Award-winning Author

Iwantastrap

Highly recommend this app!
Frank from code black belt took the initiative to help tidy up and 'beautify' Also bought to match my theme.

Really appreciate the gesture as i'm not really a design oriented person (I'm trying to be)

Friendly staff so use with confidence

Itchy Baby

Great app, guys are very helpful setting it up. I first tried it at my quieter time of year which wasn't ideal.
But it was easy enough to pause subscription until the app could work better for me.

Would definitely recommend :)

Beauty Rest

Looks great and works well. A must for all e-commerce stores.

Eley Hose Reels

Great app. Very versatile in implementation and positioning. Very proactive customer service too. Would recommend without hesitation.

Sparklingparadise

Great app. It makes the product pages look richer in content, which should be helpful in generating more sales. The customer service is also very supportive.

Cosmenaturbiovrai

je continue d'utiliser cette app de nouveau super et merci pour nous en faire davantage merci à vous

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

25 stars +++, je vais écrire en français, superbe application , en espérant que bientôt
cette application puisse se mettre en page d'accueil
Les développeurs sont extrêmement respectueux de leur travail, ils m'ont tout installé, vraiment ils sont géniaux..... à prendre sans hésiter
kiss for all and Merry Christmas

Themotherland Online

Easy to install and perfect for showcasing my line of products!

Fanatic Merch

Really excellent. Does exactly what it should. I thought it might be slow but it's incredibly FAST, looks great and Mike helped me with installation.