Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Zeffyre

Aside from the ease and quality of the app the support team keeps me amazed. They almost customize the app to my requests. Very happy with their service!

6kubikes

This team continues to out due themselves. I updated my theme and they sent me an email to see if the app was still working. It wasn't so I let them know and they immediately fixed it. This type of customer service and care is simply amazing!

// 10.21.16
Great app, and their customer service is fantastic. They helped me with a center css override, which now works great!

Populobicycles

Easy to install, fairly priced. Seems to do what is promised with simple setup.

Deadonpaper

This app is so great!! It really adds a lot to the bottom of the product pages and dresses the pages up. To boot, the support team is incredible - they adjusted the settings to match the theme of my storefront and it ties in beautifully! Highly recommend!

Valentine Way Merchandies

Great App is work beautiful inthe store. I love it!

Motion Rc

This is a really solid recommended product application. It is very basic but also functional. It does not have any analytics and lacks some customization features, however, it should suit the needs of many companies. I spoke with the developers and they seem to have big plans to improve the app. In terms of price, this app is a home run. I really wish more app developers would price apps reasonably like this and understand they can make far more money if they keep the prices fair. Anyways, these guys have figured it out. good job.

Sneakers And Bags

Great App!

Customerserivce tuned the styles a little to better match the theme's look and feel and really nailed it!

Deff recommend

welovegym.com

Bigbrandbox

Excellent App. Must Have. We use it for our Online Store www.BigBrandBox.in which has Unique Products for Home & Kitchen.

Glass Alchemy

This is a great app. Easy to use with high value. The customer service has been great. Frank has answered all my questions and helped with the configuration.

Natural Rx Wellness

Love the ease of use and install...truly "Black Belts" in coding!