Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Chester Machine Tools

So far so good, does exactly what we needed and expected and it was even tweaked by a member of the Also Bought team to better suit our site theme. Excellent!

Pioneerstest

I've just installed this for the trial period but it looks good so far! I like that it automatically picks up the fonts and formatting for the rest of my site. Super easy to set up!

Hug And Cuddles

Great app, fantastic service and I love the SEO reports!

Sfm Sales

Brilliant product. Brilliant service (I emailed to ask for a few small changes and it was done fast - they also matched it to my theme for me).

Kind regards,
Julian Patrick
Managing Director
@Stovefitter's

My Rocking Kids

Brilliant app, exactly what we wanted. And amazing customer service, extremely quick response to email. Highly recommend this app.

Islandjay

Works great. 5 star support. Thanks!

Bianca Caro

Excellent and easy integration+setup. I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks to the support team for emailing me with suggesstions for improvement!

Shop Anikabeauty Com

Easy to install. Great app! Would highy recommend.

Kwik Selections

Wow! This is an excellent app. When I saw how it shows customers other items that were supposedly bought, I believe it will be instrumental in increasing sales once I REALLY get rolling.

Bottom line is, I LOVE it and will definitely recommend it to others.

-- Coach Melvin
Award-winning Author

Iwantastrap

Highly recommend this app!
Frank from code black belt took the initiative to help tidy up and 'beautify' Also bought to match my theme.

Really appreciate the gesture as i'm not really a design oriented person (I'm trying to be)

Friendly staff so use with confidence