Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Blissfullight

This app is a must have. It works very well, installs very quickly (and with no fuss) and is easy to customise. It looks like it is part of my theme, which is brilliant. Also, the customer service is outstanding. If you want a great app that delivers exactly what it says, coupled with probably the best customer service on Shopify, look no further!

Fat Lady Jewelry

I highly recommend this app. It's easy to customise and the "Also Bought" section looks great on my website. The subscription fee is also reasonable.

Swiish By Sally Obermeder

Great app, and customer service was A++

Beads And Dangles

Wow!! Great customer service and an app that works like it says it will. I opted to let Mike and Frank do the configuration and it was done in just a few short hours!
Kudos to this team!!

Chuckit Uk

Wow!! What can I say?

I installed the app and came across a nice user interface but I couldn't personally get the app to appear on my theme. This is likely due to my theme and not the app itself. After pinging off an email request for help I got an answer in about 5 minutes with the app installed more or less within that time. Amazing.

Frank later offered to perform some customisations so the recommendations would look more in keeping with my theme as well as being more 'consumer friendly' - much like Amazon's recommendations. In the space of a few emails, I have what I want and I'm really delighted with the look, the product and the service.

If I had to mention one slightly negative mark it would be that there is no integration for review ratings to appear on those recommended products, again like those masters Amazon use.

It goes without saying that product reviews help boost sales and instantly draw a customer to a high grade product. We all go to such efforts to collect these reviews it seems a lost opportunity not to use them in this instance.

However all is not lost as these guys are exploring a solution to do just this. Fingers crossed!

So far so good with more to come it seems.

Many thanks Frank!!

Zak

Casmara

Practical. Install, setup and forget. Intelligently automated. Esthetically melts in the original page design.

Motherlands Finest

Great customer service. This app helped our store cross sell alot of our products.

Tannin Agatics

Wow! This was exactly what I was looking for! Probably the easiest app I've ever purchased. You literally load it. Configuring to look how you'd like it to takes seconds, it's easy- and trust me, I am no tech wiz by any stretch. It does exactly what it says, and the support response I received to my questions from Mike was lightning fast!

Can't ask for anything more!

-Scott

Diabetespharmacy

Great app, AMAZING service. Needed some help and they were not only quick but the communication was professional. Watching my sales now skyrocket!

Madmineralsmakeup

This APP is a blessing!
I have over a 1000 items in my store and this APP is perfect for showing other products to my clients!
5 star customer service from the developers too!
Highly recommend this to other store owners.