Also Bought • Related products

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Fishing Is Life

Great App, does everything it claims to!
Plus they have an excellent support team if you need any assistance. they will even go the extra mile for you!

Special Needs Project

Installation very flexible, and installed without any trouble at all.

Urbanskin

This app and the customer service from Mike was excellent. He responded so quickly to all my questions and it was super easy to have their team tune the app and personalize everything for us. I would recommend them to anyone!

Luxbeautyclub

They customized the app to fit my store. Great team!

The Biker Nation

Customer service from app developer is prompt and efficient...and the app is dislayong products exactly as promised. Very pleased so far

Siennaonline

Awesome app
Mike was awesome in helping with issues and also providing explanations when needed.... Thanks so much Mike.. Cheers

Tamethebeast

Does exactly what it says it does, gives you amazon widget on your store. Some design quirks at install like it adding multiple rows. Support fixed that relatively quickly. I wish it were free but will keep.

Test Calo2

Support helped me right from the start without reaching out great service.

-Ray

Vintage Market Design

Above and beyond! Truly a great app for our business. Highly recommend!

Ring To Perfection

Within minutes they helped me fix my problems and made it look extremely seamless and beautiful! Thanks Mike!