Also Bought • Cross Sell

Also Bought • Cross Sell

by Code Black Belt

Premium related product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Security Bollards Direct

Have to say what a great team there is behind the scenes supporting this app. I reached out to them on a Sunday, and they went above and beyond with their advice and help. The app itself is superb and is so easy to set and configure. It never gave me any issues and was up and running within minutes. The best part is you can turn it off while you set everything up and then flick the switch when you're ready. Put these guys and the app to the test, you won't regret it!

Overlook Boots

Very helpful support team. They helped with the setup process and ensured the aesthetics aligned with our website. Great experience.

FF2 Home Mart

App is easy to use for manual configuration. Choice to also allow machine algorithm to recommend cross-selling of products.

crystlskin

Great. Excellent customer service. Was emailed back immediately and had any issues and requests addressed.

TuaPrata

very good app, developers match 100% theme without me asking nothing!!! top notch service! already trysted them on 1st day! and the best: no hidden fees!! believe me, there are other apps that charge by even non payed orders.... keep rocking! keep my money :)

Sheva

Also Bought is functioning just as I hoped it would. Includes many customization options and support was extremely responsive. Highly recommend!

Mnahome

Encountered a small problem, but they quickly solved it. 5 starrrrr. I recommmmmd it for you.

Analog Cases

Easy to setup, very fast and responsive customer support, does everything I need it to, and the monthly pricing is lower than many other product recommendation apps. So far, I'm satisfied!

Princesizely | Gift Store

love it did expect that long free trial period was quiet amazing and i would really love to keep it.

Nifty Alley

This app really helps keeping customers engaged and interested in other products, works well for our website.