Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Inspired Health

Apps from this developer are truly amazing! I have the magnifying app, had the zoom app and also their Frequently Bought Together app. Prices are very cheap as well and these are all must-haves for a store! Keep up the good work guys!

RaceDayQuads

Great app and superb support!! Definitely recommend adding the app to your store, as it as helped us. www.RaceDayQuads.com

HiLife Vitamins

Great app with great features. The Customer service team is also very knowledgable and kind. I will definitely recommend it!

VapeCloud

The installation of this app is very easy and it matches exactly with my theme. The support is great. They contacted me a few minutes after installation and they did all changes I wanted. I can recommend this app!

Security Bollards Direct

Have to say what a great team there is behind the scenes supporting this app. I reached out to them on a Sunday, and they went above and beyond with their advice and help. The app itself is superb and is so easy to set and configure. It never gave me any issues and was up and running within minutes. The best part is you can turn it off while you set everything up and then flick the switch when you're ready. Put these guys and the app to the test, you won't regret it!

Overlook Boots

Very helpful support team. They helped with the setup process and ensured the aesthetics aligned with our website. Great experience.

FF2 Home Mart

App is easy to use for manual configuration. Choice to also allow machine algorithm to recommend cross-selling of products.

royaume-du-jeu

Nice app but no analytics page to see if you really sell or not.. That's why it's not possible to know if the app is efficient or not.

April 28, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Also Bought has a powerful stats module, you can see a real example recording at https://youtu.be/kPqRmr8qEvM and the documentation at https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/category/576-statistics

The stats module needs some time to get data to display. Unfortunately, you installed and uninstalled the app within 15 minutes, that's why you could not see any stats.

We hope you the best for your business.

crystlskin

Great. Excellent customer service. Was emailed back immediately and had any issues and requests addressed.

Triple Deal

to early to rate app. Apps must give time for review. to mant apps ask review up on installation. Let us use app first.

April 18, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app and for your feedback!

We are sorry if you felt pushed by the text box in our app preferences page. By no means was our intention to imply that you had to write a review right away.

Unfortunately, the current Shopify App Store positioning algorithm relies strongly on app reviews. When an app does not get new reviews constantly, its position decreases and gets almost no installations.

That is the reason why every app includes some text like ours asking for reviews. A couple of years ago reviews were not so important in the App Store algorithm and we did not use to ask for them.

We hope you could make the most of our app, remember that our support team is always ready to help.