Also Bought • Related Products

Also Bought • Related Products

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like 'Customers Who Bought Also Bought' recommendations

Envelope Kings

Awesome App, really goes well with current theme and has generated some sales!

Brin

The app works very well. It just needed a few CSS adjustments, but now it's ready to go. I totally recommend it. =)

Halo Lady Hair

A must-have app. We had just random associated products that didn't relate to the product and were pulled from just the same collection set. Set up easy and support is bet I've seen from the app store. Highly recommended.

YouEnvyMe.Club

OMG! Look NO Further! This is EXACTLY what you need. This is the BEST on Shopify. Very easy to implement. Very professional looking. Cart Upsell Option is SMOKING! This App is EVERY-THANG! Upsells through the ROOF!!

Coffee Hit

NightSesh

PERFECT !!!! the only words I have for this app. The algorithm works wonders and the set it clean. I recommend this app

YourDev1ce

Great app and great customer service would recommend it! Helps upsells as well as help my site look official. Thanks!

True African Art

This app's automatic feature is what you want from the app. It intelligently picks out related products based on an algorithm that allows to appropriately display items of interest to your buyer. Note that you will have had to have a moderate sales history for the past year or two. But not to fret, manual, global, and random recommendations are available too.

I have used Cross Sell's app for a while and find their pricing too much for what they offer. This better app is offered at half the price and if understood, can do quite a lot to recommend the right products to your client.

Bee Equipment

Superb. Easy to set up, little bit of CSS to style it to my site, but a great built in design system too. Great value, works with our review app, and built in analytics too. Impressive.

Bumblebee Boxes

This has been such an easy win - a really useful addition to our website! Super quick to set up (aka about 1 minute max), and looks great on our website. It's been incredibly easy to use so far (it's been live for about 24 hours). The design is really good. You can either use AI to build the also bought, or create your own - so this has been really useful for an 'add-on' service on our website. The interface works really well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53