Also Bought • Related Products

Also Bought • Related Products

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like 'Customers Who Bought Also Bought' recommendations

Yamuna Artesanal

I have been using it for over 1 year in my natural products web store www.yamuna.com.br and the app works very well. Very responsive support and excellent usability. Sales improve and the App pays for itself.

Trop Novo ~ Technology Developers Intellectual Property Holding Co., Inc

downloaded it 5 minutes ago and everything is already set. looks good on mobile and on my desktop so i am very satisfied.

JangoDog

The SAV is really great, in few minute they modified my theme and they answer really quick to question. Good application by the way, I needed it

Warrior Unlimited Apparel, LLC

Great app! Super easy to install and configure. The product mix was great and allow for many combination and options.

Beauty sets and kits

I love this App it is easy to install and it organized the products automatically . It gave my store a professional look.

Finepaean

This plugin is really useful to help us solve the problem of product recommendation!We expect the team to continue to develop more surprise products!Thank you very much indeed!

AV Now Fitness Sound

Check out how it looks/works at: AVNOW.COM It is a great app that integrates well with our product pages. It is nice that we can use automatic product suggestion controls and then also override the controls with manual suggestions. Thanks!!

Envelope Kings

Awesome App, really goes well with current theme and has generated some sales!

Brin

The app works very well. It just needed a few CSS adjustments, but now it's ready to go. I totally recommend it. =)

Halo Lady Hair

A must-have app. We had just random associated products that didn't relate to the product and were pulled from just the same collection set. Set up easy and support is bet I've seen from the app store. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53