Also Bought • Cross Sell

Also Bought • Cross Sell

by Code Black Belt

Premium related product recommendations. Award-winning App!

The Little Print Shop

This app is fantastic, I was looking for an app which offered product recommendations to upsell and this app does just that! One click and it is installed and running! Thank you!

TheHexShoppe

Great app, they follow up and offer help and customization right after... Works great. Highly recommend.

St. Augustine Loves Lions

Installation was much easier than I expected. I did have one question and Andres of support got back to me quickly. He even took care of the issue for me without my even asking. The recommendations look good on my product pages and cart.

Art of Karen Whitworth

I don't usually leave reviews but this app is too good not to! Highlights:
Easy to use, lots of features, beautifully designed. I'm a big fan! Looking forward to more apps by this team.

Lalwala Ventures

Works as expected, Brilliant in all aspects. Super quick support and turnaround on the issue. Special mention to Deepika from the support team.

Bunner's Bakeshop

Support response time from Ricardo today was super fast and efficient - he helped me with a small alignment problem literally one minute after I ent in my support ticket. thank you! the app does what you need it to - I run a food business so it's sometimes hard to correlate my items to other relevant items, but I use the manual recommendations for that. I think it does well at putting new products in the eyes of browsing customers and that probably leads to some upsells over time. the app also looks good on my site so props for that.

Europe Keys

Otimo aplicativo, melhorou bastante minhas vendas.
5 estrelas.
Recomendo a instalção, conifgure os produtos manualmente.

Black Rainbow Apparel

Super quick set up and when I was confused about how to change the color of something, they helped me immediately and fixed it on their end and now it looks perfect. Free plan is better than most other free plans for this sort of thing, I'd highly recommend it.

1Pet Shopping

I used the app to add recommendation to the costumers, and it does the job
I really appreciate the support

Lawnbright

So easy to setup and the support team is amazing! highly recommend the service if you're looking for a recommendation app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64