Always Be Testing ‑ A/B Splits

Always Be Testing ‑ A/B Splits

by eCom Fastlane

Increase ROI with easy A/B Split Tests on product listings!

ShopCuco

I signed in for a free trial but didn't use it at the very beginning and thought: "well, I'll do it in a few days and even if I don't, I'll finish my free trial when they send me the deadline email". The thing is the deadline email never came, as every free trial app would do. So, out of the blue, I was charged 29 bucks. Yes this is part my fault. But charging silently a user that started as a free trial is not a good practice, don't you think ABT team?

hair babe

I used Always Be Testing to split traffic between two variants where I changed the price by a few dollars. I was surprised to see that the higher price value did not negatively impact my conversion rate. This is probably something I would not have done without an app like this. I plan to test other variants and see what I can improve on.

One thing I would like the app to do is launch a new duplicate from the dashboard. However, once it is done manually in the store, it doesn't need to be done again. Just change the factors that you want to test for and set up the split test.