Always Be Testing ‑ A/B Splits

Always Be Testing ‑ A/B Splits

by M4 Design House LLC

Increase ROI with easy A/B Split Tests on product listings!

Epic Pine

I downloaded this app based on the reviews but after using it I have no doubt that those 5 star reviews are fake since this app is useless. It's too buggy and doesn't have the essential features that you expect. Complete waste of my time and wouldn't use it even if it was free

June 24, 2020

Hi Epic Pine, we did experience some downtime earlier this month due to an update with the API that caused issues with new accounts. Those issues have all been resolved and we would love if you would reconsider ABT for your split testing needs. Feel free to reach out to pat@ecomfastlane.com with any questions.

PeakBelt

This app is super easy to use. I tested the background of my product images and thought that a clear white background (like on amazon) would perform better. However, a light grey background performed much better. Not only the conversion rate was higher but also the AOV. Contrary to other split testing apps, this app redirects people "in real time". It's constantly switchting between page A and B.
Other apps test page A for a day and the next day page B. This makes the tests unreliable in my opinion.

Great app!

Max & Luna

Excellent app for testing different landing pages and prices for products. I don't launch a new product without testing a few variations, so this makes it easy to divert traffic to each.

hair babe

I used Always Be Testing to split traffic between two variants where I changed the price by a few dollars. I was surprised to see that the higher price value did not negatively impact my conversion rate. This is probably something I would not have done without an app like this. I plan to test other variants and see what I can improve on.

One thing I would like the app to do is launch a new duplicate from the dashboard. However, once it is done manually in the store, it doesn't need to be done again. Just change the factors that you want to test for and set up the split test.