Always Be Testing ‑ A/B Splits

Always Be Testing ‑ A/B Splits

by M4 Design House LLC

Increase ROI with easy A/B Split Tests on product listings!

PeakBelt

This app is super easy to use. I tested the background of my product images and thought that a clear white background (like on amazon) would perform better. However, a light grey background performed much better. Not only the conversion rate was higher but also the AOV. Contrary to other split testing apps, this app redirects people "in real time". It's constantly switchting between page A and B.
Other apps test page A for a day and the next day page B. This makes the tests unreliable in my opinion.

Great app!

Max & Luna

Excellent app for testing different landing pages and prices for products. I don't launch a new product without testing a few variations, so this makes it easy to divert traffic to each.

hair babe

I used Always Be Testing to split traffic between two variants where I changed the price by a few dollars. I was surprised to see that the higher price value did not negatively impact my conversion rate. This is probably something I would not have done without an app like this. I plan to test other variants and see what I can improve on.

One thing I would like the app to do is launch a new duplicate from the dashboard. However, once it is done manually in the store, it doesn't need to be done again. Just change the factors that you want to test for and set up the split test.