Amanda ‑ Google Ads automated

Amanda ‑ Google Ads automated

by Pridac

100% automated Google Shopping & Ads with AI optimization

Cold Busted

Easy set up as mentioned but after running for 21 days it was not worth it. Keywords were not relevant and our online sessions were up 2,905% in India! Completely missed our target in the US. We had much better results with ROI Hunter Easy Retargeting Shopping Option. I don't think going the full 30 days would have made a difference.

Wilds Wood

Amanda automatic run Google Shopping, have issues and merchant center disapproved for 2 weeks, contact Amanda support few times, no reply from them.
Google adwords automatic bidding tons of not relevant keywords, we need to pause the keywords ourselves, some not relevant keywords cost per click $2+.

June 24, 2019

Hi,

I am sorry that you are not happy with our app, but I am a bit confused. We got three tickets from you opened to our support, the first 190610 (answered 190610), you then replied to that ticket since we had missed an additional question you had sent 190610 and we answered the same day. And then you opened another ticket 190614 which we answered the same day (190614).

Regarding the keywords, as I explained in my email to you, we start with a lot of keywords built from your collections & products and then shrink the database based on results and Quality Score from Google.