Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

by amazecommerce

Now using the FAQ and Accordion is on your finger tip

Mapz.ch

Absolut crap, doesnt not save the faq and the code displays a guess what: empty page . I can not reccomend it.

123 beauté

j'ai utilisé pour que mon site soit plus professionnel, il est facile a manipuler , je le recommande.

Topichefs

ne fonctionne pas 2 heure de perdu ..........................................................................................................................................

MY SILKY SKIN

www.mysilkyskin.in . Its very awesome app. Its integration is easy. Its working well . Thanks Amaz Team.

KIDS LOVE CHOCY

Very useful and easy to set up App!! 100% recommendation. For non-developers also very easy to set up. FAQ accordions looks amazing.

The Opulent Essence

Im having such a hard time trying to save my faq. Its like the system is unresponsive when it comes to the save button. I have redone it about 7-8 times and it will not save.I reached out and waiting on a response.

FoodBrains

Guys - I used the app for like 2-3 months and everything was fine. Suddenly - all my FAQ accordions broke and support is unreachable. Cyrillic is broken on all my pages where app is used and I got no reply from support for 2 days.

Dog & Human

I had a minor issue with the app & they fixed it for me very quickly. Great service & we love the FAQ app.

Private Packs

Their customer service person is 100% on top of it. I emailed them after midnight and he was super helpful and he fixed my issues. GREAT EXPERIENCE!

CDGStore

APLICATIVO MARAVILHGOSO, ADOREI FAZER FAQS NELES, MARAVILHOSO, OFERECE SUPORTE, UMA DELICIA, LINDOOOO

Previous 1 3 4