Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

Amaz FAQ & Accordion App | Reviews

by amazecommerce

Now using the FAQ and Accordion is on your finger tip

www.Spogashop.de by Hansson Intl. GmbH

I have listed my FAQ acordean twice. One time, the entire work of a day just disappeared from the website. The embed code disappeared as well. the second time, I made another FAQ list, immediately after finish, when I wanted to safe the work, it DISAPPEARED again. Two times my entire work just got lost. This is not acceptable!!!
Never again with this crap-app.

My Litle Plaid™

super application simple d'utilisation merci beaucoup pour cette application !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indo CBD

Terrible. Spent an hour creating a page, doesnt save the code. did this 3 times. dont download this. Ever.

Mapz.ch

Absolut crap, doesnt not save the faq and the code displays a guess what: empty page . I can not reccomend it.

123 beauté

j'ai utilisé pour que mon site soit plus professionnel, il est facile a manipuler , je le recommande.

Topichefs

ne fonctionne pas 2 heure de perdu ..........................................................................................................................................

The Opulent Essence

Im having such a hard time trying to save my faq. Its like the system is unresponsive when it comes to the save button. I have redone it about 7-8 times and it will not save.I reached out and waiting on a response.

FoodBrains

Guys - I used the app for like 2-3 months and everything was fine. Suddenly - all my FAQ accordions broke and support is unreachable. Cyrillic is broken on all my pages where app is used and I got no reply from support for 2 days.

Private Packs

I think this company is closed. No one has answered my customer support messages or emails in WEEKS.

Mil Bolsos

Hay un problema con los acentos y aparecen caracteres extraños .Me puse en contacto con ellos pero no arreglaron el problema,ni siquiera se si tiene solucion.Una pena, estaba muy contenta con la app

Previous 1 3