Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

by amazecommerce

Now using the FAQ and Accordion is on your finger tip

Tweet On Mug

It worked fine at first. Now after i go edit the FAQ I already made, it doesnt generate a new code and it keeps reverting back to the unedited FAQ. very annoying having to re make the whole FAQ. will be looking for a better FAQ app.

Grip Design

Basic, yet functional. I would like to see formatting options for padding, but that's being picky.

Skinsol Cosmetics

Awesome and very fast support! App has some glitches but considering that it's free it's very valuable.

The Extension Room

Doesn't work in Chrome. I can't get to the page that provides the code. It stalls out after setting up the questions and picking the theme.

White Teeth Brightening

Unable to edit created FAQ. give me solution how can i used this plugins. dfdsfdsfdsfdsfdfdfdsfsdfdfdf

CuteyShop

Unable to edit created FAQ. The answers text isn’t well aligned with the question which make it look very weird.

Name Necklace Pro

Amaz is AMAZING....
I have been using Shopify for a few months now, and it is the several apps from AMAZ that make it all come together for me. My sites look professional, AND the this aplication me to customize each page exactly as I want. I would not only recommend this app, but any of the apps I have used from AMAZ. Shopify is quite limited without them. I am 56 years old and all the apps I am utilizing from this company couldn't be any easier!

New Kitchen Pop

Application at the top. After-sales service on appointment. Thank you Rick for your speed and professionalism

Gearstruck

I highly recommend this app! I found the installation very easy and intuitive, and it turned out to have most of what I needed. Support was very quick to respond and customize it to make it work exactly as needed. Great app, support that cares - I couldn't ask for more! Thanks guys, keep it up.

Chi Gong Mats

color is not changed after formatting another little good..........................................................