Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

Amaz FAQ & Accordion App | Reviews

by amazecommerce

Now using the FAQ and Accordion is on your finger tip

www.Spogashop.de by Hansson Intl. GmbH

I have listed my FAQ acordean twice. One time, the entire work of a day just disappeared from the website. The embed code disappeared as well. the second time, I made another FAQ list, immediately after finish, when I wanted to safe the work, it DISAPPEARED again. Two times my entire work just got lost. This is not acceptable!!!
Never again with this crap-app.

indo CBD

Terrible. Spent an hour creating a page, doesnt save the code. did this 3 times. dont download this. Ever.

Mapz.ch

Absolut crap, doesnt not save the faq and the code displays a guess what: empty page . I can not reccomend it.

Topichefs

ne fonctionne pas 2 heure de perdu ..........................................................................................................................................

The Opulent Essence

Im having such a hard time trying to save my faq. Its like the system is unresponsive when it comes to the save button. I have redone it about 7-8 times and it will not save.I reached out and waiting on a response.

FoodBrains

Guys - I used the app for like 2-3 months and everything was fine. Suddenly - all my FAQ accordions broke and support is unreachable. Cyrillic is broken on all my pages where app is used and I got no reply from support for 2 days.

Private Packs

I think this company is closed. No one has answered my customer support messages or emails in WEEKS.

Mil Bolsos

Hay un problema con los acentos y aparecen caracteres extraños .Me puse en contacto con ellos pero no arreglaron el problema,ni siquiera se si tiene solucion.Una pena, estaba muy contenta con la app

Tweet On Mug

It worked fine at first. Now after i go edit the FAQ I already made, it doesnt generate a new code and it keeps reverting back to the unedited FAQ. very annoying having to re make the whole FAQ. will be looking for a better FAQ app.

White Teeth Brightening

Unable to edit created FAQ. give me solution how can i used this plugins. dfdsfdsfdsfdsfdfdfdsfsdfdfdf

Previous 1