Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

by amazecommerce

Now using the FAQ and Accordion is on your finger tip

Mapz.ch

Absolut crap, doesnt not save the faq and the code displays a guess what: empty page . I can not reccomend it.

Topichefs

ne fonctionne pas 2 heure de perdu ..........................................................................................................................................

The Opulent Essence

Im having such a hard time trying to save my faq. Its like the system is unresponsive when it comes to the save button. I have redone it about 7-8 times and it will not save.I reached out and waiting on a response.

FoodBrains

Guys - I used the app for like 2-3 months and everything was fine. Suddenly - all my FAQ accordions broke and support is unreachable. Cyrillic is broken on all my pages where app is used and I got no reply from support for 2 days.

Mil Bolsos

Hay un problema con los acentos y aparecen caracteres extraños .Me puse en contacto con ellos pero no arreglaron el problema,ni siquiera se si tiene solucion.Una pena, estaba muy contenta con la app

Tweet On Mug

It worked fine at first. Now after i go edit the FAQ I already made, it doesnt generate a new code and it keeps reverting back to the unedited FAQ. very annoying having to re make the whole FAQ. will be looking for a better FAQ app.

White Teeth Brightening

Unable to edit created FAQ. give me solution how can i used this plugins. dfdsfdsfdsfdsfdfdfdsfsdfdfdf

CuteyShop

Unable to edit created FAQ. The answers text isn’t well aligned with the question which make it look very weird.

Pet's & You

The app does not save the content during the set-up also can not add more than 7 entries also can not create more than one faq listing. Unfortunately I have to say that it is time waste.