Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

Amaz FAQ & Accordion App

by amazecommerce

Now using the FAQ and Accordion is on your finger tip

New Kitchen Pop

Application at the top. After-sales service on appointment. Thank you Rick for your speed and professionalism

Gearstruck

I highly recommend this app! I found the installation very easy and intuitive, and it turned out to have most of what I needed. Support was very quick to respond and customize it to make it work exactly as needed. Great app, support that cares - I couldn't ask for more! Thanks guys, keep it up.

Chi Gong Mats

color is not changed after formatting another little good..........................................................

KitchenPath

This is a very simple and good looking faq app. Easy to implement, works great and it's free! Many thanks!

Marimondo

Great app, very easy to use, for free, looks neat, a lot of functionalities and very helpful service!

October 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. :)

dog4shine

It is an excellent help tool. It delivers what it promises with great efficiency. I recommend

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Timebasedtravel

Really happy with the app the support that Ricky gave me was top notch. I needed him to give me a workaround for an issue regarding adding a footnote to the footer on Shopify. I needed a link for the navigation section to make an F&Q section in the footer because you can only copy the shortcode from this app and i thought i needed a link instead.!! I needed to know how to implement it into shopify by using the video tutorial that he made for me i was able to do it quickly. Maybe the tutorial can be placed along with his other instruction video so others don't run into this issue also. This app is a no brainer download it, install and enjoy.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your review... :)

frii[s]mith

Great App and customer support! This app gives you full control over the look & feel of your faq and is super simple to set up. Highly recommended!

Pillow Buddies

Great free app. Does what it needs to do. Support is quick and set up is easy. The accordion function looks nice on every shop.