The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
IQ IMPLANTS USA
After 30 days of using this app, here is the GOOD and BAD.
We needed integration to various Amazon marketplaces, including FBA and FBM, and be able to sync it all to Shopify main store for orders tracking and inventory The app provides many features that cover that and probably a lot more, but we were not able to get to them due to lack of any on-boarding assistance, meaningful support and extremely long response time on an average that took a day or more. In other words, you pretty much on your own.
- Integration (see CONS) with Amazon various international and domestic markets.
- Orders imported seamlessly to Shopify for FBM or from FBA fulfillments.
- SKU matching seamless for inventory tracking in Shopify.
- Ability to turn On/Off sync between app and Amazon per each marketplace. Handy when nothing works and you got many items stuck in limbo.
- You are on your own. Let me repeat that - You are on your own.
- There is no on-boarding help. None, zero.
- Real Support Response time regardless of published notes are as such: Tomorrow. That's the best estimate. Maybe day after tomorrow if your ticket magically does not get assigned to the one and only support rep we ever encountered. So the same guy.
- In case of emergency if you have hundreds of SKU's in trouble on Amazon there will be no phone support, chat support, remote support or anything else you are imagining to be standard as of 2021.
- Integration with Amazon various marketplaces has number of nuances that has to do with SKU matching and ability to track FBA inventory, but you are not going to know that until you deep in. For example, in North America we are still trying to figure out how to track FBA inventory in Canada and USA, since they are under North America Unified Accounts. We are afraid to even think of Europe with many more markets. 7 days emailing (1 email per day) and no resolution to this with support agent (that same guy). Every day you get a new statement that contradicts yesterday's statement. We wait until tomorrow to get a response to yesterday question. I figure another month or so and we get one paragraph of useful help. I am sure the problem could have been solved in about 10min via chat, remote or phone call.
Hopefully by now you are catching the drift of how this works here. If you have a small store (few SKU's) and really good with programming, database and clear understanding of the flow of data or you like exciting midnight surprises with mission critical software, then this is for you. We actually have most of it covered and still in trouble.
If you like to have someone walk you through the process and fine tune what is shown in general video to work for your store, then you are in trouble too. I like to be fair and offer real assessment. I am not afraid to work with company that has one guy that covers it all. But I cannot stand when employees or owners do not take customer's problems personally and seriously and do not care to get involved to see it completely through. "That's not my problem attitude" how good business or software gets in trouble. Take this review at your own risk for all its worth.
Pros: Nice feature rich app that would serve you well . It took several weeks going back and forthwith support, but the app is fully working
Cons: "Support seems to be based in Europe so it takes, on average, 24 hrs to get a response to any inquiry". I still stand by this statement even though the developers posted a response saying that their support is based in the Americas, Europe, and Asia yada yada yada. However, when you open a support ticket, you get an automated email to confirm that they received your support request. Within the email, there is a link to a article called "how to obtain a good support ?" The funny thing that the article is not available in English, and the only option is to view it in French. Perhaps it is their subtle way of saying that you have to speak French to get first-class support, who knows...
We are sorry that you got that feeling, our support is based in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Regarding the SKU, there are many ways to make them match, as it is a huge App, it would require our support and your patience. This is why our support is free.