Amazon Integration Plus , 191 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 18 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. marts 2023

Cost me HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars this past Q4. Syncing went off, didn't import orders and customer support made a pop up banner that apologized for this issue rather than ever contacting me. Biggest piece of crap app and support I've dealt with in 15 years of using shopify.

Goat Guns
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka et år
23. februar 2023

Does not work. I have no idea what it is doing to be honest. It is so untransparent.

Cannot tell on a product by product basis if it is exported to Amazon or not.

Witch of Scots
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 3 dage
15. februar 2023

You must stay away from this app! I have used this for over 2 years. Worked great until last Summer. Completely stopped working for several weeks. Eventually was somewhat working again and in the last 2 months completely stopped again. Orders do not sync, shipping does not sync, inventory does not sync. I see errors in the logs "Developer is blocked from calling these apis". Even worse, they will never respond to any emails or tickets. They can offer an explanation here, but trust me this is a bad app. I have reported it directly to shopify as well as it is costing customers money.

PoolAndSpaFlow
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Næsten 2 år
7. februar 2023

The app's hard to use, but it gets easier over time if you're okay with tech (if you're not, choose something simpler). The main issue is that the product syncing to Amazon has been broken for 2 weeks straight now. While trying to contact customer support there has been no response from them on when the app will be fixed or anything else to let customers know that the app will be usable. Would not recommend using this app unless you enjoy being kept in the dark with unreliable customer support.

ACME Jeans
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 6 måneder
3. februar 2023

Charge me 19$ Basic when the basic plan is $14...I send email to support.amazon-app@common-services.com, nobody respond me why you charge us $19 instead $14

Boo'tik d'Halloween
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end et år
13. januar 2023

Worse app. Does not exclude collections which I dont want to export to Amazon. Rules or no rules it shows the same number of products. I contacted support team and it seems dead people out there.
And now when I checked in payment section then it sows $79 despite of the fact I choose free trial and this is the 3rd day. Pure scammers!!!!

Mohanjo
Holland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: En dag
Common Services svarede 14. januar 2023

Good Day, I do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
When downloading the app, you have the option of choosing which collections to sync under Workflow > Collections.
The app is fully configurable and able to exclude products from syncing to Amazon. I would be happy to give you a call and go over the configuration with you. We do online onboarding sessions for you, to make sure you fully use all the features of the app and that they are all activated on your account. With regards to the charges, it seems to be a fee related to your Amazon Seller Account please contact us so we can have further clarification.
I am sorry you were unable to reach support previously, our customer service is one of our priorities and I would like to offer full assistance to you.
We invite you to contact us by email : support.amazon-app@common-services.com
We hope to hear from you soon.

12. december 2022

Our online Shopify Store was unable to connect to our Amazon Seller Central- There must be an glitch between shopify and Amazon. We try reaching out to both Shopify and Amazon with no return calls or emails assistance. So we are deleting this app and removing from our 14 day free Trial that we just started yesterday. 12/11/2022

Lovely Fun PETS
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 6 timer
Common Services svarede 12. december 2022

Dear Lovely Fun PETS team

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are here to assist you.
Connecting your Amazon account is virtually a 2-click process. Very simple.
We have a tutorial video for that in the app.

We would love to have a chance to assist you successfully connect your Amazon account, and complete the whole integration process. Our support is available 24/7. We respond to ticket/email requests within 1 to 12 hours.

We also offer free live onboarding sessions to all new merchants.
Please respond to our request to schedule a live session.

Best regards,

15. november 2022

App doesn't work , contacted customer support but no one is helping. Useless and waist of time. App removed

NiaYou Jewellery
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 23 dage
Common Services svarede 15. november 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience.
Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
Our Amazon Specialist had contacted you a few days ago but it seems you had already uninstalled the app.
Creating fine jewelry on Amazon is quite complex and requires quite a bit of patience.
We would be pleased to offer more information, guidance and assistance and have contacted you again.
Please feel free to contact us back.

3. november 2022

Very poor support no reply when in urgent need, no contact number - app failed, didnt allow changed settings to save

Gotraka
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 8 måneder
Common Services svarede 15. november 2022

Hello Amar, thank you for your feedbak, indeed there was a delay in our response and we apologize for this but this was due to a timezone difference at that very moment, now our support team is available on 4 different time zones 24/7 and I believe they have solved your issues and you are now able to save all your configurations? We take customer satisfaction very seriously and hope that your experience using our app is much more pleasant now. Best regards,

18. august 2022

This app has cost my company hundreds if not thousands of €. While their customer support (Keterson) does his best to help, it is beyond hopeless when he is trying to help you with a program which is completely broken. For the past 6 weeks now orders import to shopify spontaneously. I have contacted support endlessly to no avail, just told they're doing updates, which is highly unacceptable on any live app. Sometimes orders don't import, it means orders on Amazon don't get shipped on time and badly affect our account health. Sometimes orders import days / weeks later, after the order has already been manually imported. Its impossible for staff to know this and so they go ahead and pack a duplicate order. I would advise anybody against using it if there is any other program out there whatsoever which can do similar functions, inevitably you will find this app is far, far more expensive when you have accounted for the mess it leaves your business in.

JRC Components
Irland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 måneder
Common Services svarede 26. august 2022

Dear JRC Components,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
Your feedback is very important to us ; be sure that our quality of service is one of our priorities to accompany you in your project.
Please believe we are doing everything in our power to solve your issues and allow us a live integration session to make sure that you can access successfully and that all your requirements are met and can be exported.
We remain at your disposal.
Best regards,