Amazon Integration Plus , 205 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 22 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
21. april 2021

I used this app to help sync our shopify website with Amazon. Once we got the app setup, it was easy to get all of our inventory sync'd and selling on Amazon. It was so easy it felt like it happened overnight!

Cripple Creek Backcountry
USA
22. oktober 2021

The app works well in sending product information to Amazon.
The support team has also been amazing and willing to help.

August Berg
Singapore
Feed.Biz svarede 23. oktober 2021

This is a please to host such a good brand and team, thanks a lot for your nice review, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

20. november 2020

We use this app with more than 3000 listings on amazon EU and it works very well. Moreover they just implemented a new feature based on our feedback in less than one week so 5 stars for you common services team !

Ceramike
Frankrig
7. oktober 2021

Olivier at Amazon Integration Plus is very helpful at ensuring your integration is a success. He helped walk us through the set up process, as well as troubleshoot and answer and questions or concerns we had.

Momentum Watches
USA
Feed.Biz svarede 10. oktober 2021

Thanks a lot for your message, the is always a pleasure to assist merchants like you, having a beautiful and well-structured catalog. Come back to us with any questions or concerns anytime. Best ;)

20. november 2021

Brilliant support and app. Would Highly recommend to anyone looking to use for there amazon platform.

Andrew Lee Home and Living
Storbritannien
7. september 2021

This app has been a great extension of my business linking to amazon and the team were extremely helpful to ensure the integration was linked properly and my coding was done correctly to do so.
Highly recommend this app to upscale your business

The Flavour Chef
Australien
Feed.Biz svarede 9. september 2021

Thanks a lot for this nice review, and, don't hesitate to contact us again, for example, if you would wish to develop your sales internationally, this assistance is included in all our plans.

26. oktober 2021

Keterson was SOOOO helpful! Thank you so much for helping me set up such a difficult and complicated configuration. I just hope you can also process refunds soon too! (Hurry up Amazon!)

MAAREE
Storbritannien
Redigeret 25. juni 2021

it works perfect. brilliant support. higly recomended. work with this app more than one year, it is the best.

RINAGYM
Tyskland
9. november 2021

I am really impressed with this app workflow it reduce a lot of my technical frustration. I love this app and best of luck app developer team.

Gold Zone Jewelry
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
Feed.Biz svarede 9. november 2021

Thanks you for this amazing review, we really appreciate it a lot. Do not hesitate to contact us any time. Best regards

30. november 2021

If you're looking for an app to connect your Shopify store with Amazon, no matter if fulfilled by yourself or fulfilled by Amazon, this app is a great choice. There are a lot of options which can be a bit confusing at first, but makes it all the more configurable to your needs. The support is also great and the devs very quickly implemented a feature, we desperately needed.

Sportnahrung