Rezensionen (219)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 21 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
21. Februar 2021

App works as mentioned and price is relatively reasonable. I had some big troubles early on importing products lacking UPC as well as certain variants not being coded properly. An agent with the app helped me get everything straight and now all my listings are publishing perfectly. Now, this process took 20ish days to fully resolve. My rep was in contact with me often, but I never felt like it was not going to be resolved or worked on diligently. I am pretty satisfied with that service. Since the upload completed 2 days ago I have netted 6 additional sales. Since starting with the app I have added an additional 40 sales and ship all orders through Shopify. Probably a customer for life on this one.

BrycesDice
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
22. Oktober 2021

The app works well in sending product information to Amazon.
The support team has also been amazing and willing to help.

August Berg
Singapur
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 23. Oktober 2021

This is a please to host such a good brand and team, thanks a lot for your nice review, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Bearbeitet am 27. April 2024

I haven't found a way to import all of my Amazon orders, in one single swoop, but their support was very responsive, and they are working on this issue diligently. All good for now. I'll report back here, if "page by page" continues to be the only way to import orders from AZ....but for now, the app seems to be doing what it should.

Here we are, end of April, 2024.
I like the app, but it is lacking one major feature.
After it imports an Amazon order, it never updates the tracking status. So, all of your Amazon orders that this app imported, will remain "Unfulfilled", unless you manually update each one yourself.

They love to tell me there's nothing they can do about that, which is a bogus response.

They pull the AZ orders in, then I may fulfill some (or all) on AZ or in Shipstation...but since this app pulled them in, they will never show fulfilled within Shopify.

Sorry, but that's a show-stopper to me.

Woodchucks Wood
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 26. Oktober 2021

We understand that sometimes migrations from one App to another are difficult, and we really appreciate that you understand that. Thank you for this note, if our solution is not perfect, this note is a real motivation to make it evolve. Your feedback has helped us a lot. Please feel free to contact us at any time.

20. November 2020

We use this app with more than 3000 listings on amazon EU and it works very well. Moreover they just implemented a new feature based on our feedback in less than one week so 5 stars for you common services team !

Ceramike
Frankreich
7. Oktober 2021

Olivier at Amazon Integration Plus is very helpful at ensuring your integration is a success. He helped walk us through the set up process, as well as troubleshoot and answer and questions or concerns we had.

Momentum Watches
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 10. Oktober 2021

Thanks a lot for your message, the is always a pleasure to assist merchants like you, having a beautiful and well-structured catalog. Come back to us with any questions or concerns anytime. Best ;)

20. November 2021

Brilliant support and app. Would Highly recommend to anyone looking to use for there amazon platform.

Andrew Lee Home and Living
Vereinigtes Königreich
7. September 2021

This app has been a great extension of my business linking to amazon and the team were extremely helpful to ensure the integration was linked properly and my coding was done correctly to do so.
Highly recommend this app to upscale your business

The Flavour Chef
Australien
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 9. September 2021

Thanks a lot for this nice review, and, don't hesitate to contact us again, for example, if you would wish to develop your sales internationally, this assistance is included in all our plans.

26. Oktober 2021

Keterson was SOOOO helpful! Thank you so much for helping me set up such a difficult and complicated configuration. I just hope you can also process refunds soon too! (Hurry up Amazon!)

MAAREE
Vereinigtes Königreich
Bearbeitet am 25. Juni 2021

it works perfect. brilliant support. higly recomended. work with this app more than one year, it is the best.

RINAGYM
Deutschland
9. November 2021

I am really impressed with this app workflow it reduce a lot of my technical frustration. I love this app and best of luck app developer team.

Gold Zone Jewelry
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 9. November 2021

Thanks you for this amazing review, we really appreciate it a lot. Do not hesitate to contact us any time. Best regards