Rezensionen (219)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 21 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. Mai 2024

since yesterday it seems to have been able to import orders normally, I hope that in the future there will not be a similar situation, and the solution to the problem is also very long, but thank you very much for your help!

DamDamGo
Spanien
7 monate mit der App
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

We're continuously doing our best to improve our app and we appreciate your awesome rating and support!

14. Mai 2024

I am using Amazon Integration Plus to sync my Amazon with Shopify store, so FBM can be fulfilled in all one place. When I set up the connection, the orders transferred across smoothly. I then had some issues around not knowing how to get the rules up and going, but reached out to the customer service team who jumped on a call with me straight away. Very good customer service, thank you Keterson for your help!

Béa Fertility
Vereinigtes Königreich
21 tage mit der App
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

We're thrilled you had a great experience! Thanks for the fantastic review! We'll share this with him and always here when you need help!

21. Mai 2024

Keterson is great and very helpul is explaining how the app works - showed us features of the app we were not aware of.

Mighty Well
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

Thank you for the great review! We'll share this with Keterson and are here to help whenever you need us!

24. Mai 2024

Totally streamlines the process of getting your products into Amazon. The user interface is pretty straightforward if you're familiar with hour Amazon accepts listings, etc. Customer service was amazing as well. Easily scheduled a call to get my questions answered. Highly recommend.

The Kentaro Collective
20 tage mit der App
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

Thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you're happy with our service!

28. Mai 2024

I received so much help and insight on how to sell and import my product on amazon. He did a great job taking his time teaching me. i was totally lost and did not know what i was doing. I was so close to giving up its crazy

PrettyLittleChicks
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 31. Mai 2024

Thanks for the amazing review! Your support means so much to us!

7. Juni 2024

App is fabulous, didn´t know it until now. And the customer service or the walkthrough is exceptional!!!! This customer service is what amazon should emulate.

oldskuul
11 tage mit der App
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2024

We're very glad to know that you enjoy our app! We appreciate the awesome review!

21. Februar 2024

Very supportive team, usually helped to solve the problems and gave useful tipps regarding Amazon Marketplace. If everything is set up neatly, the orders will sync with Shopify seamlessly. Recommend.

COLLOSEUM Fashion
Deutschland
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
18. April 2024

Ketrson, was fantastic, showed me how to work this great app, worked smoothly and easily.

Crystalbloomaromatics
Kanada
7 tage mit der App
6. Juli 2023

Keterson was so patient with me!! I had numerous calls with him and he handheld through the whole process. The app is proving to be very detailed but the models he helped me create will be gamechangers in terms of building my listings quickly. Thank you!!!

Wing Light Art Designs
12 monate mit der App
8. Januar 2024

Estamos probando el modulo y la verdad que nos va genial.
Además la gente de soporte es muy amable y atienden las necesidades y dudas que van surgiendo.
Muy valorable y agradecido.

Valquer®