Amazon Integration Plus , 205 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 22 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Januar 2024

Estamos probando el modulo y la verdad que nos va genial.
Además la gente de soporte es muy amable y atienden las necesidades y dudas que van surgiendo.
Muy valorable y agradecido.

Valquer®
Spanien
18 tage mit der App
6. Juli 2023

Keterson was so patient with me!! I had numerous calls with him and he handheld through the whole process. The app is proving to be very detailed but the models he helped me create will be gamechangers in terms of building my listings quickly. Thank you!!!

Wing Light Art Designs
12 monate mit der App
21. Februar 2024

Very supportive team, usually helped to solve the problems and gave useful tipps regarding Amazon Marketplace. If everything is set up neatly, the orders will sync with Shopify seamlessly. Recommend.

COLLOSEUM Fashion
20. April 2023

Je cherchais une application pour synchroniser mes produits de Shopify à Amazon. Au début, c'est un peu difficile de tout comprendre mais ce que j'apprécie c'est l'aide que j'ai reçu pour installer mes produits et les synchroniser. Je recommande, de plus parce que l'application est gratuite et que l'on paye que quand on vends !

Artistebonheur
Frankreich
7 tage mit der App
17. Februar 2024

Ok

UDM Beauty
Bearbeitet am 28. Mai 2020

I can't confirm the experience Kirana und Red Star had. The app works fine for us. It is much simpler than others I have tested. I had contact to the developer and he extended the logic for the inventory rules which I really appreciate. I plan to stay with the app as long as Amazon.de is not officially supported by Shopify.

HORST
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 30. Mai 2020

Thank you a lot for your review, it has been a great pleasure to assist you. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

6. April 2020

A great app for synchronizing products, orders etc. from Shopify to Amazon.

And Olivier does a wonderful job, in case you should have questions.

Thanks a lot! :)

Joya Shop EU
13. September 2020

It's very easy to set up the app and connect our Amazon account with shopify. The support team was very helpful and the app works very well.

JemJem
10. Oktober 2021

Great app, does everything you need to connect your store to amazon. Very straightforward and easy to use once you understand it. Support is great too.

Manchester Factory
Australien
Feed.Biz hat geantwortet 10. Oktober 2021

We were both thinking nobody works on Sunday and we talked, funny. I'm glad you appreciate the comprehensivity, which could be complex sometimes, of our App. Do not hesitate anytime, even on Sunday :)

6. Januar 2021

I don't normally leave reviews, but customer service that goes above and beyond deserves to be commended. If you are considering this app, download it! If you have questions or run into an issue, they will help you figure out any obstacle. Unlike other customer service centers, where you are connected to numerous representatives and often have to explain the problem over and over, either because you have to call more than once or because no one knows how to resolve the issue, so transfer you from one person to another, they don't do that! someone else, My representative Olivier was amazing! I never had to explain my problem more than once and only dealt with him. He is highly knowledgeable and understands all aspects of the App, Shopify, and Amazon. He has patience and can clearly explain how to solve a problem. He also offered advice regarding Amazon approvals. Finally, he made changes to the app, so that my brands and variants would upload correctly. If that wasn't enough, the app consistently adds new features to make it even better. What more could you ask for!

AVAH NEW YORK