Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 22 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 mai 2024

since yesterday it seems to have been able to import orders normally, I hope that in the future there will not be a similar situation, and the solution to the problem is also very long, but thank you very much for your help!

DamDamGo
Espagne
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Feed.Biz a répondu 28 mai 2024

We're continuously doing our best to improve our app and we appreciate your awesome rating and support!

14 mai 2024

I am using Amazon Integration Plus to sync my Amazon with Shopify store, so FBM can be fulfilled in all one place. When I set up the connection, the orders transferred across smoothly. I then had some issues around not knowing how to get the rules up and going, but reached out to the customer service team who jumped on a call with me straight away. Very good customer service, thank you Keterson for your help!

Béa Fertility
Royaume-Uni
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Feed.Biz a répondu 28 mai 2024

We're thrilled you had a great experience! Thanks for the fantastic review! We'll share this with him and always here when you need help!

21 mai 2024

Keterson is great and very helpul is explaining how the app works - showed us features of the app we were not aware of.

Mighty Well
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Feed.Biz a répondu 28 mai 2024

Thank you for the great review! We'll share this with Keterson and are here to help whenever you need us!

24 mai 2024

Totally streamlines the process of getting your products into Amazon. The user interface is pretty straightforward if you're familiar with hour Amazon accepts listings, etc. Customer service was amazing as well. Easily scheduled a call to get my questions answered. Highly recommend.

The Kentaro Collective
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Feed.Biz a répondu 28 mai 2024

Thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you're happy with our service!

21 février 2024

Very supportive team, usually helped to solve the problems and gave useful tipps regarding Amazon Marketplace. If everything is set up neatly, the orders will sync with Shopify seamlessly. Recommend.

COLLOSEUM Fashion
Allemagne
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2024

Ketrson, was fantastic, showed me how to work this great app, worked smoothly and easily.

Crystalbloomaromatics
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 janvier 2024

Estamos probando el modulo y la verdad que nos va genial.
Además la gente de soporte es muy amable y atienden las necesidades y dudas que van surgiendo.
Muy valorable y agradecido.

Valquer®
Espagne
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 juillet 2023

Keterson was so patient with me!! I had numerous calls with him and he handheld through the whole process. The app is proving to be very detailed but the models he helped me create will be gamechangers in terms of building my listings quickly. Thank you!!!

Wing Light Art Designs
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 février 2024

Ok

UDM Beauty
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 septembre 2021

Great app to integrate Amazon with Shopify, a lot of useful features and flexibility customizing it as the business need. In addition to a great support team, answer questions with a clear an direct to the point answers and actions. Thank you!

East West Shop Inc
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Feed.Biz a répondu 9 septembre 2021

Thanks a lot for your nice review, and don't hesitate to inquire about our support whenever you need it, it also helps to improve the solution.