Recensies (224)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 21% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 10 november 2020

Without this app, I don't think we would have been able to list our products on Amazon at all! It really seems to do everything we would need it to. Although the interface is a bit confusing at first, there are plenty of guides/FAQs/videos included that helped us figure out how to get things set up. Additionally, the customer support is EXCELLENT and is really what sets this apart from most other apps: Olivier really goes above and beyond to help you out if you reach out with a question about how to achieve something, and he even made tweaks to the app based on some issues we were running into with the app and even added in extra functionality (like background image removal!). He also extended our free trial until we were able to get the app working as we needed to.

andreacarrano
7 november 2020

This is the app which i looking for long time ago. Now I can start to collect the sales from amazon, the support team very good and strong to solve the problems. Highly recommended.

10U BONUS
13 juni 2022

Easy to install and use, we are synchronizing Orders and Inventory. Good and fast customer service.

HEJ!
Duitsland
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 13 juni 2022

Dear HEJ!,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project.
Please feel free to contact us, should you have any question.
Best regards,

9 november 2021

We have been using this app for about a month now and it has worked as described. Support has been helpful. We would definitely recommend it.

XM | SURF MORE
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 10 november 2021

We were really glad to assist you, please do not hesitate to come back to us whenever you feel for, we would be glad to assist you.

28 november 2022

I'm still learning how to use it, but I like it so far the problem im having is the company i paid to set up my site didnt upload the right API's for my products so im having trouble linking my products

Jensmill
13 juli 2022

I have tried many apps and this one is the best one so far. It's cheaper than the others, and you can connect multiples accounts with different sellers' accounts. It can automatically update inventory stocks and update shipping information. The app has a very good users interface, even though it's hard to understand at first. The developers are always ready to answer all your questions and even have live meetings with you to guide you through everything step by step. One thing they could add: The shipping rates should be synced from Amazon FBA and need to setup manually right now.

Topbright Animation Corporation
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 13 juli 2022

Dear Topbright Animation Corporation,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We value our clients' feedback and we thank you for taking time to let us know.
Our customer service is one of our priorities and we are glad to see that it is efficient. We forward your review to our developers and support, who will be delighted to take note of your satisfaction.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project.
Please feel free to contact us, should you have any questions.
Best regards

13 mei 2022

I think this is a very efficient app and easy to navigate where it's so easy to get lost in so many details on Amazon. Keterson is my marketing strategist and he has been the most helpful person on the world. Thank you so much for the experience.

InCity Boys Girls
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 15 mei 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Our customer service is one of our priorities and we are glad to know that it has been helpful for the development of your project.
We forward your opinion to Keterson, who will be delighted to take note of your satisfaction.
We would like to thank you again and please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Good day to you,

6 oktober 2021

Best Amazon App for a Shopify Integration. It just works and works well! We can sync all amazon orders into our usual shipping workflow through Shopify, which is exactly the solution we needed. Set up was a breeze and after using it for over a month I would definitely recommend it to others. The front end may not look as streamlined as some of the others (I think I've tried them all at this point.) But Codisto and one other had severe issues during setup and we could never get them working properly even after talking to support.

Litt Industries
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 6 oktober 2021

We really do appreciate your nice review, in addition, we were surprised you never inquired about our support, in general, reviews are only based on support! Do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

6 januari 2022

Excellent Service, i am very impressed with the app. I was able to import my product. I like the app. I recommend everyone to use the app

D'gees Services
Verenigd Koninkrijk
17 augustus 2021

Really good quality service, thank you for your help Keterson Navarre ! He was always there when I need his help !

Passion Herbale Cosmétiques naturels
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 20 augustus 2021

Keterson and the entire team would like to thank you very much for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time, we will be happy to assist you again.