Amazon Integration Plus , 194 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 20 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 mars 2023

Just an incredibly frustrating experience. I have been holding off switching apps due to the amount of work it has taken us to set up Amazon integrations and the work involved in find the right one that works with what we are doing. Enough is enough, especially considering the magnitude of this new malfunction. The hardest part during all the glitches is the lack of communication; the app will simply stop working without any notice, leaving us with no idea that orders did not get received/synced, or that tracking information did not get relayed back to Amazon - essentially requiring constant oversight with the Amazon account to assure all tracking data has been sent and orders are syncing (big part of what the app is supposed to take away). As other reviews have pointed out, after the glitch has been fixed, we'd just get a popup with an apology notice. This happened a number of times, all without notice. Would have been really helpful to have an e-mail sent informing us that the app had gone down and to be on the lookout for orders. Very disappointing to have an experience like this.
When I try to login to the app now to manually sync orders, I cant even get into the dashboard (just shows a long list of code). Not sure what the issue is but it doesn't look good. I reached out to the app developer yesterday and have heard nothing thus far. Not an area where we can just sit and wait.

Solar Pool Supply
26 mars 2023

TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION! See what I did there? I told you where we stand. Meanwhile the app goes down for days and they say nothing or they throw up a pop-up trying to make us feel bad for them because Amazon is making them do some work. DO NOT USE THIS APP.

All they had to do to avoid this 1 star review was tell us when the most recent problem would be fixed. They didn't and I couldn't wait any longer.

Hand and Foot Remastered
25 mars 2023

They must be building this app on the fly. Customer service is very non responsive and every time there has been a fix something else goes wrong. App will not even load anymore to pull orders. Uninstalling and looking for something that is reliable.

KennedyTodd
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 månader
8 mars 2023

Cost me HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars this past Q4. Syncing went off, didn't import orders and customer support made a pop up banner that apologized for this issue rather than ever contacting me. Biggest piece of crap app and support I've dealt with in 15 years of using shopify.

Goat Guns
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär ett år
23 februari 2023

Does not work. I have no idea what it is doing to be honest. It is so untransparent.

Cannot tell on a product by product basis if it is exported to Amazon or not.

Witch of Scots
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 dagar
15 februari 2023

You must stay away from this app! I have used this for over 2 years. Worked great until last Summer. Completely stopped working for several weeks. Eventually was somewhat working again and in the last 2 months completely stopped again. Orders do not sync, shipping does not sync, inventory does not sync. I see errors in the logs "Developer is blocked from calling these apis". Even worse, they will never respond to any emails or tickets. They can offer an explanation here, but trust me this is a bad app. I have reported it directly to shopify as well as it is costing customers money.

PoolAndSpaFlow
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Nästan 2 år
7 februari 2023

The app's hard to use, but it gets easier over time if you're okay with tech (if you're not, choose something simpler). The main issue is that the product syncing to Amazon has been broken for 2 weeks straight now. While trying to contact customer support there has been no response from them on when the app will be fixed or anything else to let customers know that the app will be usable. Would not recommend using this app unless you enjoy being kept in the dark with unreliable customer support.

ACME Jeans
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 6 månader
3 februari 2023

Charge me 19$ Basic when the basic plan is $14...I send email to support.amazon-app@common-services.com, nobody respond me why you charge us $19 instead $14

Boo'tik d'Halloween
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än ett år
13 januari 2023

Worse app. Does not exclude collections which I dont want to export to Amazon. Rules or no rules it shows the same number of products. I contacted support team and it seems dead people out there.
And now when I checked in payment section then it sows $79 despite of the fact I choose free trial and this is the 3rd day. Pure scammers!!!!

Mohanjo
Nederländerna
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: En dag
Common Services svarade 14 januari 2023

Good Day, I do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
When downloading the app, you have the option of choosing which collections to sync under Workflow > Collections.
The app is fully configurable and able to exclude products from syncing to Amazon. I would be happy to give you a call and go over the configuration with you. We do online onboarding sessions for you, to make sure you fully use all the features of the app and that they are all activated on your account. With regards to the charges, it seems to be a fee related to your Amazon Seller Account please contact us so we can have further clarification.
I am sorry you were unable to reach support previously, our customer service is one of our priorities and I would like to offer full assistance to you.
We invite you to contact us by email : support.amazon-app@common-services.com
We hope to hear from you soon.

12 december 2022

Our online Shopify Store was unable to connect to our Amazon Seller Central- There must be an glitch between shopify and Amazon. We try reaching out to both Shopify and Amazon with no return calls or emails assistance. So we are deleting this app and removing from our 14 day free Trial that we just started yesterday. 12/11/2022

Lovely Fun PETS
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 6 timmar
Common Services svarade 12 december 2022

Dear Lovely Fun PETS team

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are here to assist you.
Connecting your Amazon account is virtually a 2-click process. Very simple.
We have a tutorial video for that in the app.

We would love to have a chance to assist you successfully connect your Amazon account, and complete the whole integration process. Our support is available 24/7. We respond to ticket/email requests within 1 to 12 hours.

We also offer free live onboarding sessions to all new merchants.
Please respond to our request to schedule a live session.

Best regards,