Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nantwich Cheese

Usually fine but the past few weeks the scheduler has been failing which means we get no orders imported, and then today the entire app is down so we're going to fail all our Prime orders today. No way to contact Customer Support. I'm looking for a different app, it's so unreliable.

September 12, 2021

It has been a pleasure to implement the function you asked for, it is useful for all sellers, thanks a lot for this idea and your great feedback.

BodyJ4you

We had this app installed for a few months and it worked well until they decided to remove an option to receive inventory from FBA. Support responded that "nobody was using this option" as a reason for that. No email to let us know. Looks like our business is not valuable enough to send an email. Very unprofessional.

August 31, 2021

FBA, of course, *FBA is well supported by our App*, however, it wasn't mentioned in your support inquiry, your review is based on something that has never been asked. You also reproach us to have removed a feature that never existed and to do not communicate on this. We are sorry, we can't communicate on something that doesn't exist or never existed.

The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

I had this installed for two weeks. The app does unexpected things such as updating images on Amazon listings that you've not linked by sending your Shopify images to it. It also started creating skus for things I had not selected, and listing them for sale on Amazon automatically. I had not linked Amazon Mexico, but it started creating live listings within Mexico and listing them for sale. Unexpected behavior is a death knell to an Amazon account. I had not set these things up within the app, and there were no options in the feeds panel (where it was coming from) to stop it. When I asked Olivier over support how to make these things stop, how to unlink Mexico if I have never linked it, and how to make it stop updating images, he told me that these things were not happening and I had nothing to worry about. That's when I uninstalled. I don't write a lot of reviews, but staring at the warning on my Amazon main panel that my account is in danger of being shut down because of all the Merchant Fulfilled orders I had to cancel prompted me to warn others. This app could result in a loss of your account.

August 25, 2021

We are so sorry for what happened to you, but by default, other marketplaces such as Mexico are not enabled. There are a bunch of options, including enabling or disabling the marketplaces/countries in which one your want to sell. The App is the most comprehensive fully Shopify integrated App on the App store not requiring external solutions to work.
Maybe, because of that reason, and because we didn't exchange longer about your needs, this misunderstanding happened.

Designbycement

Location Sweden

Super-difficult to install so i gave up. i singed with an expert they recommended called Common-Service. I paid in advanced. Booked a meeting. Waited 3 days for that meetongday... 40 minutes before the meeting they come back to me and say that they dont understand a question i had so they Canceled everything. Im now 15minutes from when the meeting should have started and NOTHING I lost 4 days including trying to install it myself. my patiens is gone. And again this this softwarebusiness is proven to be a joke If your not a computer expert.. look for another program

August 9, 2021

It was a misunderstanding because it was not an appointment. Consequently, we have refunded all the money and we are sorry for the confusion. We hope to see you soon.

Harmless Harvest

Not ready for Prime time or Business at any scale... We started out great with this plugin. Super helpful support, but as time went on, developers would make changes to how orders were imported (without notice), stuff would fail and support took well over 24 hours. This plugin and team are not up to the task of supporting businesses with any significant volumes. I suggest you search elsewhere for more capable and reliable services before risking your Amazon account with these guys.

May 24, 2021

Nothing else to say that the trouble has been fixed at the same moment you were writing this review. Our apologies if your support time didn't correspond to your expectations, but we do apply the industry-standard SLA (support standards and timings)

Híper Ocio

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The App has always been amazing until last 2 weeks. It does not work properly anymore. I have to execute manually all the tasks. I have sent several support mails and I always get a message telling me they are updating the server. Extremely frustrated as they have always been brilliant and their product used to work perfectly. I will be happy to change my review as soon as they fix it, as their product is really good, but I need a solution asap.

Forking Great Gifts & More

I hope this helps someone. Support here is non existant and you can actually get better results with the free shopify amazon linked app. For the almost $400 per year you would expect a seamless and polished product. This is far from that.

Caroline's Wild Horses

Terrible it does not work and their support is rubbish- do not waste your time, this is app will not update your products

January 26, 2021

Since this App is working well as we can see in the other reviews, we are sorry that it doesn't fit your needs.

Super Heroes Warehouse

Time spent using app About 2 years

It used to work great, lately for last 3 months is only problems. Orders not created on Shopify after 48 hours leading us to miss deadlines for dispatch. We have to manually go and import order, so inventory quantities can also be updated correctly to all our sales channels. Also after orders dispatched, the app is not sending on time the tracking and mark as shipped on Amazon. Messing with our orders late dispath performance. App is useless at the moment and expensive. Products listings are also a mess to create on Amazon. Just errors and issues that after have to be fixed manually by us on Amazon. Time consuming and we have to pay the app an expensive monthly fee to do that for us, and doesnt. Support used to fix problems promptly before. Since few months even after we create support tickets, they are polite but that is not enough, problems are not solved and they try to make excuses that problems are Amazon's change of servers. My honest suggestion: do not use this app. We are also soon deleting it and change. Had enough. Defenitely not recommended (unless they put hands to work and improve it immediately).

Smartchoice To Buy

Time spent using app 32 minutes

I don't have a seller account on Amazon. To integrate with Amazon do I have to first pay fee for seller account then for this integration? I don't understand why we have to pay double times ? EBay is not like this.

December 31, 2020

Yes, you need to have a Pro Seller account, and Amazon charges this subscription, we don't have any influence on this fact. On our side we are charging for the App what is normal, you don't pay 2 times, you are paying for 2 different services...