Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

International Amazon marketplace integration for pro sellers

Wellness Lab®

Really good app especially for merchant fulfilled fbm orders on amazon! Highly recommended, we're yet to trial it for fba orders.

www.cronstores.com

This app upload product from shopify to Amazon so quick, I have about 15000 and only takes about 3 days and all the product is on Amazon. and sync order, tracking number etc...also have a great customer service. Great team which help you, whenever you need help.thanks.

AVAH NEW YORK

I don't normally leave reviews, but customer service that goes above and beyond deserves to be commended. If you are considering this app, download it! If you have questions or run into an issue, they will help you figure out any obstacle. Unlike other customer service centers, where you are connected to numerous representatives and often have to explain the problem over and over, either because you have to call more than once or because no one knows how to resolve the issue, so transfer you from one person to another, they don't do that! someone else, My representative Olivier was amazing! I never had to explain my problem more than once and only dealt with him. He is highly knowledgeable and understands all aspects of the App, Shopify, and Amazon. He has patience and can clearly explain how to solve a problem. He also offered advice regarding Amazon approvals. Finally, he made changes to the app, so that my brands and variants would upload correctly. If that wasn't enough, the app consistently adds new features to make it even better. What more could you ask for!

Brewzinga Corporation

This app has been very helpful and time saving in migrating our products from Shopify to Amazon Seller. Olivier has been excellent to work with. Very responsive. Highly recommend this app.

Happy Pet Food

I used this app to integrate Shopify with amazon Eu. Support team was extra extra helpful. They constantly upgrade and update the app for users.

Ceramike

We use this app with more than 3000 listings on amazon EU and it works very well. Moreover they just implemented a new feature based on our feedback in less than one week so 5 stars for you common services team !

andreacarrano

Without this app, I don't think we would have been able to list our products on Amazon at all! It really seems to do everything we would need it to. Although the interface is a bit confusing at first, there are plenty of guides/FAQs/videos included that helped us figure out how to get things set up. Additionally, the customer support is EXCELLENT and is really what sets this apart from most other apps: Olivier really goes above and beyond to help you out if you reach out with a question about how to achieve something, and he even made tweaks to the app based on some issues we were running into with the app and even added in extra functionality (like background image removal!). He also extended our free trial until we were able to get the app working as we needed to.

10U BONUS

This is the app which i looking for long time ago. Now I can start to collect the sales from amazon, the support team very good and strong to solve the problems. Highly recommended.

Toyhome

i was looking for shopify and amazon integration from last approx 3 years , but i couldn't able to find out than i came across this app, app is so amazing and developers are to much aware of shopify and amazon collections, syncing - inventory and orders, great app great support, if you want to mazimize your business and want to become seller on amazon with shopify website go for it..

J2Games.com

This app allowed us to simplify our amazon management process 10 fold. Its price is reasonable and allowed us to eliminate 3 other external tools for managing amazon orders. Their support is great and they always find a solution for any thing we come up with.