Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cobra Foam Inserts and Cases

dont even think about using this app. It ruined my whole amazon store by mixing up images and prices. Deleted ASINs and lost all my product reviews that I have aquired over 5 years.

December 17, 2020

Sorry, I can't answer your review. You installed the App, and then you uninstalled it. No way for us to investigate your trouble. You don't answer my messages.
This review makes collapsing our business without giving us a chance to answer to this trouble. We would really be glad to help you, but you don't give us any chance. Best regards

Siulii

App is not working at all. I did all according to tutorial, but it is not allowing to integrate even a single products.

July 31, 2020

You don't have barcodes neither an exemption from Amazon, we explained to you how to do to obtain it. It takes time for Amazon to grant an exemption and only patience brings to success on their marketplace.

Kirana Store

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Lost a lot of listings on my live amazon account due to the installation of this , Poor non existant support !

May 30, 2020

Thanks for this poor review. We answered to your message to our support but due to a timezone difference, there was a 17h gap.

Red Star Surf Shop

Location Spain

App and support are a real nightmare! The app does what it wants and there is no proper tutorials, nor a chance to talk to the developer.

May 24, 2020

We are really sorry about the trouble you met. But your reproaches and especially the one we don't answer is wrong, the only day we didn't answer to you was a public holiday in our region.

1 3 Next