Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus | Reviews

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

August Berg

The app works well in sending product information to Amazon.
The support team has also been amazing and willing to help.

October 23, 2021

This is a please to host such a good brand and team, thanks a lot for your nice review, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Noorart, Inc

It is a great app and highly recommended. The support team and development are very professional where they took all our notes, improve the app and answer us in a reasonable time. Thanks for the whole team :)

October 18, 2021

Yes, we need all of you to improve the App and it's always a great pleasure to exchange with real pro merchants, thanks a lot for this very nice review, and don't hesitate anytime to contact us.

ALPINE WHITE Europe

Let's us easily integrate the seller fulfilled orders from Amazon. If there are any questions or problems, the support team reacts fast and efficiently.

Fire Fit Designs

Great app, does exactly what we need from item set up to order processing! Great Tech support. Very responsive and helpful.

Revolution Fibers

This app is excellent and VERY powerful. I'd used other FBA integration apps in the past that were much more "plug and play", but wish I'd found this one much earlier. It's super configurable and if you're fulfilling orders via fba, it's an excellent solution that won't lead to unexpected product changes on your store. Be forewarned, that the documentation for this app is lacking, but the customer support is excellent, so if you're unsure, just ask them.

October 13, 2021

Good to see where are the real professional sellers appreciating the features we are providing :) Well noted for the documentation, we will try our best to improve it. Don't hesitate to contact us when you need.

BargainBookStuff

So far so good! Only been a few hours, but so far this app has far exceeded my expectations. We were victims of the Shopify purge of their free link to Amazon. Put my Amazon account of vacation for several weeks and really wasn't looking forward to dealing with the fallout. But within minutes of installing this app, all my counts were sync'd and correct. Just tried an order on Amazon an it appeared correctly in Shopify. And a bonus, this app does a few things that I badly needed. All of my inventory is in a physical store, so I have always wanted to stop selling on Amazon when I have 2 or less on hand. This App does that for you! Also, I cannot sell certain vendors online, but can in my physical store. This App takes care of that issue as well! I will be testing for a couple days to make sure everything is good...but so far everything is great!

October 13, 2021

We're delighted to make you so excited after few hours, you still have a lot of things to discover in our App :) Don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Pole achat

L'application est très complète, l'important est de travailler étape par étape, de contrôler et comprendre les interactions d'autant que le support technique est présent et réactif, on avance donc à son rythme. Merci d'exister !

October 13, 2021

Merci pour votre note très positive et votre professionnalisme au quotidien, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment

Mellogang

Great Amazon integration app! It has all the features needed to link Shopify & Amazon successfully - it's the perfect alternative to the Amazon Sales Channel app (which was depreciated). Amazon Integration Plus has been a life-saver. Olivier & the full support team have provided us with excellent guidance and support throughout the entire setup process. Highly recommend!

October 10, 2021

With a such good catalog, you can't imagine how has been our pleasure to help you to put it online. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Era of Artists

So thankful for this app! I was in a state of panic when Shopify cancelled their Amazon channel, and after checking out several other apps, I decided on this one, not only for the best price but for the smoothest transition and the easiest to comprehend. Support has been amazing too!

October 10, 2021

No words, we asked you to switch from the free version to the paid one. Despite that, you enjoyed it. Your happiness builds our happiness. You can ask us whatever, you are welcome, and we will do our best.

Manchester Factory

Great app, does everything you need to connect your store to amazon. Very straightforward and easy to use once you understand it. Support is great too.

October 10, 2021

We were both thinking nobody works on Sunday and we talked, funny. I'm glad you appreciate the comprehensivity, which could be complex sometimes, of our App. Do not hesitate anytime, even on Sunday :)