Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BorderPrint

So far so good. After learning how to use this app with the help of their awesome support I'm starting to see how much of an advantage this is to sync it to my existing Shopify store. It saves me so much time! Thank you :)

D'gees Services

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent Service, i am very impressed with the app. I was able to import my product. I like the app. I recommend everyone to use the app

raiseacup.coffee

The real difference here is the customer support team. All of our technical questions were resolved in a timely manner and most importantly they were resolved the first time. Amazon is difficult to understand and I don't think we could have launched without this app and team.

Playoffside.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app does what it is supposed to do. So 5 star for that. It also has many features to help the merchant work smoothly with Amazon. Issues have arisen in terms of timing in the orders and therefore not organised etc, but the support team is fast and efficient. So another 5 star for that. We have been with the app for now 5 months and overall very satisfied and pleased. So another 5 star for that. The only thing i would say is it could be a little cheaper as when you sell small items you do need a certain volume to cover the costs (app subscription fees, amazon subscriptions fees, amazon commissions, amazon refunds (which are high vs our online store), etc)... but overall this is a detail and the app is well worth it! If something it should be amazon which should lower their fees ;) Thank you guys! Keep up the good work and looking forward to continue growing strong together! Arturo & playoffside.com team

Donda Cycling

This app is great to use and the customer service is fantastic! I would highly recommend. Keterson jumped on a call and gave a great tutorial on how to use it!

SKKIL

Location France

Cette application est très pratique, le service client très réactif, ils répondent à toutes les questions.
Je recommande cette application.

MSY Invest ( Art-Of-Deal )

Location Belgium

Amazon Integration Plus app creates a harmonious flow connection between our store and our Amazon seller account. It's very remarkable how easily our products are being listed just by following the integration process. The app interface is very straightforward and very flexible to our needs. And to add it up they have a very knowledgeable, kind and dependable, customer service assistant. Thank you so much for your guidance and help Keterson!

Bushranger Sunglasses

Location Australia

After trying a few different Amazon Integration Apps we tried Amazon Integration Plus, and immediately noticed that it was more organised and easier to use. When it came time to request support to configure everything the Support Call was great (thankyou Keterson) and we are now able to list products on Amazon easily and automatically! Configuring the App was explained well (and for me this was needed) and I am confident that this will meet our needs and be a great tool for our Business going forwards.

CINEAD

Location France

Je voulais utiliser cette application pour importer plus de 10 000 produits sur Amazon. Le consultant m'a renseigné très efficacement étape par étape et grâce à ses conseils, l'utilisation de l'application est très claire et surtout très accessible. Professionnel et disponible. Je recommande à 100%

Melume Cosmetics

Location Germany

Great app helping the connection between Shopify and Seller Central. We use for stock and order update.