Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Moe Express

After a long search I found the best integration App for Amazon & Shopify. it is easy to use, the connection is optimal between Amazon and Shopify. The support team answer quickly and solve issues immediately (only small issue occur because of OSS). I highly recommend it.

August 9, 2021

Thank you very much for this very positive feedback. Indeed, OSS has been integrated only recently and we thank you for pointing out this small problem which is now solved. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time, you are welcome.

Primafila Store

I finally found the perfect app for me... It does its job perfectly. Recommended! Cheers for the developers :)

August 9, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour l'équipe de développement, ils ont beaucoup apprécié votre retour, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment, nous nous ferions un plaisir de vous assister, quelque soit la question.

Audio Files of the Black West

Mr. Keterson, in my view is a credit to this profession, he's patient, considerate, and inspirational in his approach to helping clients. He walked me through setting up the product information to facilitate correct labeling and setting up products in the prescribed categories according to Amazon criteria. Some of the instructions were a bit confusing to me, as a novice using the Amazon platform, for instance, sizing and coloring rules and "requirements" needed to compete the set-ups. For a novice , I felt some of the instructions took for granted I had more experience than I had; I could have benefited from more detailed explanations, which the Support person calmly provided. My over all opinion , is since so many people are opening up Online businesses who come to this new medium with little to no experience, this App needs to consider this, and make the tutorials and instructions more detailed with examples that are rudimentary . Assume you are taking to a four year old, explaining how to make cookies. However, you do provide an excellent support staff to accommodate those of us who are still trying to crawl before we run.

VCM24

Switched over from Codisto because of their extremely stupid pricing. Saved a lot and even gained some features. Customer support is great too.

Gamer's Dream

We are using this app for the last couple of months. We switched from another app because they were too slow to add connection to new marketplaces. Maybe because I was used to another interface, it took me around 1 week to get used to this app. Even though it took time to get used to, the app worked very good from the beginning. I learned about some options and functions in the following days.
The customer service is also top quality. I always received replies quickly and problems have been solved, except one case but we concluded that the problem is not due to the app.

Amalia J. & Boutique

We started last week with a this app, and we paid for them to customize our products to upload to amazon. They just uploaded one category and they did it without any problem,they customized it as we requested. Customer service has being very friendly and fixed all the issues very fast I will update this review at the end.

Treshers

Pros: Nice feature rich app that would serve you well . It took several weeks going back and forthwith support, but the app is fully working
Cons: "Support seems to be based in Europe so it takes, on average, 24 hrs to get a response to any inquiry". I still stand by this statement even though the developers posted a response saying that their support is based in the Americas, Europe, and Asia yada yada yada. However, when you open a support ticket, you get an automated email to confirm that they received your support request. Within the email, there is a link to a article called "how to obtain a good support ?" The funny thing that the article is not available in English, and the only option is to view it in French. Perhaps it is their subtle way of saying that you have to speak French to get first-class support, who knows...

May 24, 2021

We are sorry that you got that feeling, our support is based in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Regarding the SKU, there are many ways to make them match, as it is a huge App, it would require our support and your patience. This is why our support is free.

Patissland

I'm not used to give a review, but this application really deserve 5 stars. If you're a Shopify seller, you'll not find a better app to work with Amazon (import the orders from Amazon to Shopify, update your inventory, create unlimited rules, and much more)
Note that the support team is great and will never give you up if you need any assistance.

MJWholesale.com

So far so good, thank you to the developer and the rest of the team! I would highly recommend! Easily link products, easily navigate, automatic sync! You can view the products one by one to see what they are linked to. Thank you so much! We have really enjoyed the app so far! We highly recommend that you download!

Cripple Creek Backcountry

I used this app to help sync our shopify website with Amazon. Once we got the app setup, it was easy to get all of our inventory sync'd and selling on Amazon. It was so easy it felt like it happened overnight!