Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Patissland

I'm not used to give a review, but this application really deserve 5 stars. If you're a Shopify seller, you'll not find a better app to work with Amazon (import the orders from Amazon to Shopify, update your inventory, create unlimited rules, and much more)
Note that the support team is great and will never give you up if you need any assistance.

MJWholesale.com

So far so good, thank you to the developer and the rest of the team! I would highly recommend! Easily link products, easily navigate, automatic sync! You can view the products one by one to see what they are linked to. Thank you so much! We have really enjoyed the app so far! We highly recommend that you download!

Cripple Creek Backcountry

I used this app to help sync our shopify website with Amazon. Once we got the app setup, it was easy to get all of our inventory sync'd and selling on Amazon. It was so easy it felt like it happened overnight!

Stunluxe DogTec®

Very nice tool . Support helps to solve issues. Works very good so far. Easy integration. A little bit confusing in the beginning with the different settings and needs. but they have a lot of faqs to solve these questions.

Hot This Year

The app is great. easy to synchronise products to multiple Amazon Accounts at one place with just a simple select. The app actually doesn't have any Problem but if you don't understand anything they are there to help you out. their 30 days free trials is like 60 days free trials. because after the 30 days they won't charge you they charge at the end of second month. all Features are availlable during the free trials. what may be a Problem is that during product matching make sure you match your product with the correct Amazon product. i made a mistake and i matched my products with wrong products i had almost 20 - 30 orders on the day i conected the app to Amazon. i was not having those products in my shop but i later found them on Aliexpress.. it was a good mistake i think. Make sure you know how selling on Amazon works. Don't synchronise more products on Amazon if you don't have enough start up capital..
just imagine pushing all your products to Amazon...The next day you will wake up and see 1000 orders if you don't have money what do you do?
also read Amazon selling policy so that you will not blindly synchronise a Prohibited product to Amazon. You may need Barcodes GS1 or applied GS1 exemption to list your own products else use product matching. There Videos to guide you synchronise your products

Weedipedia

After a problem syncing with Amazon costumer service was prompt to answer and everything started syncing correctly. Thank you

Lustre ClearSkin

We had an issue with synchronization betwen Shopify and Amazon for Fraudulent orders and olivier help us very quickly. The exchange was very clear and efficient. Solution was found very quickly.

Híper Ocio

The app deserves 5 stars. Olivier, from support, 10. Amazing. They are stunning. I am extremely grateful. Una pasada, sin duda una app fantástica y un servicio de soporte aún mejor.

Raskebriller Europe

What an absolute incredible support. Solves my problem, and the support is fantastic. Highly recommend.

BrycesDice

App works as mentioned and price is relatively reasonable. I had some big troubles early on importing products lacking UPC as well as certain variants not being coded properly. An agent with the app helped me get everything straight and now all my listings are publishing perfectly. Now, this process took 20ish days to fully resolve. My rep was in contact with me often, but I never felt like it was not going to be resolved or worked on diligently. I am pretty satisfied with that service. Since the upload completed 2 days ago I have netted 6 additional sales. Since starting with the app I have added an additional 40 sales and ship all orders through Shopify. Probably a customer for life on this one.