Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus | Reviews

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Cripple Creek Backcountry

I used this app to help sync our shopify website with Amazon. Once we got the app setup, it was easy to get all of our inventory sync'd and selling on Amazon. It was so easy it felt like it happened overnight!

Stunluxe DogTec®

Very nice tool . Support helps to solve issues. Works very good so far. Easy integration. A little bit confusing in the beginning with the different settings and needs. but they have a lot of faqs to solve these questions.

Hot This Year

The app is great. easy to synchronise products to multiple Amazon Accounts at one place with just a simple select. The app actually doesn't have any Problem but if you don't understand anything they are there to help you out. their 30 days free trials is like 60 days free trials. because after the 30 days they won't charge you they charge at the end of second month. all Features are availlable during the free trials. what may be a Problem is that during product matching make sure you match your product with the correct Amazon product. i made a mistake and i matched my products with wrong products i had almost 20 - 30 orders on the day i conected the app to Amazon. i was not having those products in my shop but i later found them on Aliexpress.. it was a good mistake i think. Make sure you know how selling on Amazon works. Don't synchronise more products on Amazon if you don't have enough start up capital..
just imagine pushing all your products to Amazon...The next day you will wake up and see 1000 orders if you don't have money what do you do?
also read Amazon selling policy so that you will not blindly synchronise a Prohibited product to Amazon. You may need Barcodes GS1 or applied GS1 exemption to list your own products else use product matching. There Videos to guide you synchronise your products

Weedipedia

After a problem syncing with Amazon costumer service was prompt to answer and everything started syncing correctly. Thank you

Lustre ClearSkin

We had an issue with synchronization betwen Shopify and Amazon for Fraudulent orders and olivier help us very quickly. The exchange was very clear and efficient. Solution was found very quickly.

Híper Ocio

The app deserves 5 stars. Olivier, from support, 10. Amazing. They are stunning. I am extremely grateful. Una pasada, sin duda una app fantástica y un servicio de soporte aún mejor.

Raskebriller Europe

What an absolute incredible support. Solves my problem, and the support is fantastic. Highly recommend.

BrycesDice

App works as mentioned and price is relatively reasonable. I had some big troubles early on importing products lacking UPC as well as certain variants not being coded properly. An agent with the app helped me get everything straight and now all my listings are publishing perfectly. Now, this process took 20ish days to fully resolve. My rep was in contact with me often, but I never felt like it was not going to be resolved or worked on diligently. I am pretty satisfied with that service. Since the upload completed 2 days ago I have netted 6 additional sales. Since starting with the app I have added an additional 40 sales and ship all orders through Shopify. Probably a customer for life on this one.

Doggylips.Com LLC

This is a very badly needed app on Shopify if you also sell on Amazon Market place, and at a fantastic price. I have tried other apps that cost several times more than this, that are not even close. Amazon is rather complicated on it's own , especially if you sell clothing with lots of variants which have numerous new required attributes. The folks at Amazon Integration Plus have done an admirable job at keeping up. Probably most important of all though is the devoted customer support. They try very hard and will keep trying until everyone is happy. In my case that took a week or two, but certainly worth it. The support from Oliver and Keterson is absolutely A++. Be aware though that getting to know the app requires lots of testing, which does take time. But when you finally understand how it works, it should save you many many hours.

Super Heroes Warehouse

This app is fantastic. Even better is the support. This app works with almost every single Amazon requirement. It does need spending a lot of time on it to fit it to all your business needs such as mapping your products categories, attributes, etc... but that is because Amazon is not a simple platform and not a problem of the app. However, when you have things ready in the app, it will save you lots of time. The key is patience and set everything up as soon as possible at beginning so you can see it working and help your business. It works very well and any problem you might face, the support is always there to fix it or help you. We are very satisfied and we will be trusting this app for the foreseeable future.