Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus | Reviews

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Mukha Yoga

I had an issue with the feed going into Amazon. I emailed twice for support and zero response. Not good so I deleted the app not worth the hassle or excuses when they do finally answer due to a bad review. I wish Shopify would sort out the crappy apps and get rid of them if they can't handle support. - I recently did a 5 star review with godatafeed not 1 out of 5 but how would you know that?? just because I gave a negative review you think stalking a woman is cool, really concerned here??
11/06/21 -Again you have not listened, instead you have been stalking me and as I explained as a woman it makes me uncomfortable. Now you accuse me of lying as a redirect, if you feel I lied take a look at the review https://apps.shopify.com/godatafeed?surface_detail=godatafeed&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_position=4&surface_type=search#reviews
You need to understand something - people have a right to write a review from their experience, You could have asked these follow up questions "how can we help", "what can we do to improve your experience", instead you took it upon yourself to stalk me out, then after accusing me of being a lier you wrote me an email, your kidding right?? this is not good behavior and not coming from a place where there is opportunity for mutual understanding and respect.

November 6, 2021

We are client-oriented, however, you are lying. I have one piece of evidence; on pasteboard the file CDhV7hvwgbpJ.png shows up you put 1 star review to Godatafeed. In fact, Codisto, Cedcommerce, Godatafeed, etc. are not competitors but our colleagues, we need them, we do need our clients as well. In my opinion your review is useless and worse than this; we can't hire more people because this rating decreased our popularity.
In short, we do love our clients and colleagues/competitors.

American Desserts

Been waiting all day to help install and sync this app with Amazon, I have had no response so I'm erasing this app. If your running a business you need support this is not what you get with this app so shop around find a company that will help your business grow.

Boxset and Chill

Extremely poor. Endless issues and support and not helpful. Even after we deleted the app Amazon are saying that they're somehow sending through feeds.

Heart On My...

After several days using this product, I have not seen even one product added to my store Amazon, although its logs show that several hundred were successfully sent. When I wrote to support to ask for help resolving this (request below), here is a sample of the condescending and/or factually inaccurate statements that were made: 1. Regarding this blog post (https://blog.common-services.com/post/prestashop-ean-barcodes-and-marketplaces) with PrestaShop in the URL and making up half the content of the post: "No the topic is not about PrestaShop, this is an e-commerce topic, general." Please. Argue with your users who are asking for support. 2. In the same response to my original support request: "In paying plan, we also do provide special assistance to help you to export your products without hassle." I selected a paying plan. I have no control over being forced into a 30-day trial. I would happily pay the $19.99 fee in order to resolve the issues I'm having getting products from my Shopify store to Amazon. So I was frustrated by this statement, since I can't do anything to make time move faster. So please. Increase the frustration of the user who is asking for support. 3. In response to my follow-on request (below), "Barcodes are the sole property of GS1 company." This statement is factually untrue. GS1 is a standards board who licenses barcode prefixes to companies who can use them or license them to sellers. So please. Give inaccurate information to make your user, who is asking for support because they are frustrated, feel even more frustrated and even helpless. I purchased mine from Bar Codes Talk, who is listed as a licensee by GS1. They may or may not have acted in good faith when they issued mine to me; I am pursuing that matter separately. But this support agent's lack of support continued 4. And the straw that broke this camel's back, the support agent sent me this jaw-dropper: "Before we are talking further, could you follow the rules and the laws?" Please. Accuse a user of criminal behavior when they are (1) following the rules and the laws, (2) acting in good faith, and (3) asking you for help. Meanwhile, my questions have not been answered. - What do I need to do (beyond assigning UPC codes) to get my products to export properly to Amazon? - Why does the Scheduler tab show that products exported successfully, even though there is no change whatsoever to my inventory at Amazon? I'm completely dissatisfied and, quite frankly, incredibly angry. This product did give any value to me, and in fact, sucked up a great deal of time and energy that I could have used much more productively. My original support request:
I'm on the trial period of the Amazon app on Shopify. The record on the Actions / Scheduler tab shows warnings on every single item (7,594 of them). Because these aren't errors, they don't appear on the Feeds or Failures tab. These products are not in my inventory at Amazon, so it's like they just didn't go anywhere. What do I need to do to get these items to export properly? From my follow-up, after touching on the provider from whom I licensed my UPC codes:
Here's another mystery: the products I added UPC codes to say in the dashboard that they were successfully exported to Amazon. However, they do not appear in the dashboard at Amazon Seller Central, and the product counts have not changed. The Offer Counts on the dashboard in Shopify match the counts on Seller Central. So how do we "successfully" export 80 offers without the count increasing?

September 23, 2021

Hi Heather R. (or Hedwyg), everybody knows or should know, that the barcodes are the sole property of GS1. The barcodes you were using were the property of GS1 and the license to use them was granted to Wisconsin Trails Inc., Madison, US. I'm so sorry you have been foolish by a website that offers barcodes for cheap, unfortunately, this is a common fraud, it happens daily.

Happiest Baby

We installed this app 3 days ago since Shopify's Amazon channel is being deprecated. About 25% of the Amazon orders that this app has imported into Shopfiy have been duplicated, some orders that it imported it went ahead and marked as fulfilled even though we haven't fulfilled them, SKUs aren't syncing or aren't showing up in the app even though they exist in our Amazon store. We've reached out to their support email and they initially responded after several hours but it's been more than a day now since we've gotten a follow up and we've sent multiple tickets (one for each issue we see). They haven't been able to resolve a single issue so far. It's a mess!

BodyJ4you

We had this app installed for a few months and it worked well until they decided to remove an option to receive inventory from FBA. Support responded that "nobody was using this option" as a reason for that. No email to let us know. Looks like our business is not valuable enough to send an email. Very unprofessional.

August 31, 2021

FBA, of course, *FBA is well supported by our App*, however, it wasn't mentioned in your support inquiry, your review is based on something that has never been asked. You also reproach us to have removed a feature that never existed and to do not communicate on this. We are sorry, we can't communicate on something that doesn't exist or never existed.

The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

I had this installed for two weeks. The app does unexpected things such as updating images on Amazon listings that you've not linked by sending your Shopify images to it. It also started creating skus for things I had not selected, and listing them for sale on Amazon automatically. I had not linked Amazon Mexico, but it started creating live listings within Mexico and listing them for sale. Unexpected behavior is a death knell to an Amazon account. I had not set these things up within the app, and there were no options in the feeds panel (where it was coming from) to stop it. When I asked Olivier over support how to make these things stop, how to unlink Mexico if I have never linked it, and how to make it stop updating images, he told me that these things were not happening and I had nothing to worry about. That's when I uninstalled. I don't write a lot of reviews, but staring at the warning on my Amazon main panel that my account is in danger of being shut down because of all the Merchant Fulfilled orders I had to cancel prompted me to warn others. This app could result in a loss of your account.

August 25, 2021

We are so sorry for what happened to you, but by default, other marketplaces such as Mexico are not enabled. There are a bunch of options, including enabling or disabling the marketplaces/countries in which one your want to sell. The App is the most comprehensive fully Shopify integrated App on the App store not requiring external solutions to work.
Maybe, because of that reason, and because we didn't exchange longer about your needs, this misunderstanding happened.

Designbycement

Super-difficult to install so i gave up. i singed with an expert they recommended called Common-Service. I paid in advanced. Booked a meeting. Waited 3 days for that meetongday... 40 minutes before the meeting they come back to me and say that they dont understand a question i had so they Canceled everything. Im now 15minutes from when the meeting should have started and NOTHING I lost 4 days including trying to install it myself. my patiens is gone. And again this this softwarebusiness is proven to be a joke If your not a computer expert.. look for another program

August 9, 2021

It was a misunderstanding because it was not an appointment. Consequently, we have refunded all the money and we are sorry for the confusion. We hope to see you soon.

Harmless Harvest

Not ready for Prime time or Business at any scale... We started out great with this plugin. Super helpful support, but as time went on, developers would make changes to how orders were imported (without notice), stuff would fail and support took well over 24 hours. This plugin and team are not up to the task of supporting businesses with any significant volumes. I suggest you search elsewhere for more capable and reliable services before risking your Amazon account with these guys.

May 24, 2021

Nothing else to say that the trouble has been fixed at the same moment you were writing this review. Our apologies if your support time didn't correspond to your expectations, but we do apply the industry-standard SLA (support standards and timings)

Forking Great Gifts & More

I hope this helps someone. Support here is non existant and you can actually get better results with the free shopify amazon linked app. For the almost $400 per year you would expect a seamless and polished product. This is far from that.

Previous 1