Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

YardSaleCGT

Difficult to use. Excessive settings. Poor Design. Slow Customer service. Definitely not proving to be of any value. Cost are rising and this app just makes it more difficult and expensive. I have hundreds of Items I have tried to sync and have 12 items listed. Those are only there because I had to Talk to Amazon directly. I am very disappointed...

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

The Amazon app is a very complete solution, enabling you to deal with your seller account in the best possible way. That's the reason this app needs a lot of information from you in order to implement all the possibilities.
Most of our pro sellers love this app and have set-up a catalog and all of the information was approved on the Amazon side. The app connects your product information, stock levels, orders etc... but this information is stricly based upon Amazon approval.
Please feel free to get back to us and allow us a live integration session to make sure that all your requirements are met and can be exported. Your feedback is very important to us ; be sure that our quality of service is one of our priorities to accompany you in your project.

Best regards,

Eugénie

Quality support agent

Common Services

Creative Pet Alliance (UK) Ltd.

I asked the company to explain to me why they wanted so much view / edit access to my Amazon account, including edit access to financial and customer comms data, they would not give me a reason. To me this is a massive red flag and I deleted the app to protect my Amazon account.

May 3, 2022

Good afternoon,

We are very sorry to read that our support didn't fill your expectations.

Following your different requests, we did our best to give you as many details as possible. Our company has been audited to fulfill all security requirements from AMAZON and SHOPIFY and you can be assured your client data is fully safe and protected us otherwise we could not be in business.

The Amazon app is a very complete solution, enabling you to deal your seller account the best. That's the reason this app needs a lot of information from you in order to implement all the possibilities.

Regarding the email you sent to us, you are looking after an inventory tracking app. We can provide to you an app suitable to your needs.

Please feel free to contact us back so as we would be able to arrange a call meeting to determine the best solution for you.

Best regards,

Eugénie

Quality support agent

Common Services

Knot 2 Shabby

Contacted support on 2 occasions waited 2 hours no reply..im not paying for an app which only exported 1 product out of 170 AWFUL.....

brows by bossy

App is completely glitchy/unpredictable and customer service is MIA - I have had no Amazon orders come through for 24 hours now and I've only received one response back from customer service over the last 12 hours in which they only asked for more details when my first request was plenty detailed that NOTHING is working. I'd give 1/2 a star if I could, customer service is literally nowhere to be found and it looks like we're going to be penalized by Amazon for not fulfilling order orders in time - because we pay for an app that doesn't work. Going into day 2 of not being able to fulfill our orders. SUPER COOL!

Mukha Yoga

I had an issue with the feed going into Amazon. I emailed twice for support and zero response. Not good so I deleted the app not worth the hassle or excuses when they do finally answer due to a bad review. I wish Shopify would sort out the crappy apps and get rid of them if they can't handle support. - I recently did a 5 star review with godatafeed not 1 out of 5 but how would you know that?? just because I gave a negative review you think stalking a woman is cool, really concerned here??
11/06/21 -Again you have not listened, instead you have been stalking me and as I explained as a woman it makes me uncomfortable. Now you accuse me of lying as a redirect, if you feel I lied take a look at the review https://apps.shopify.com/godatafeed?surface_detail=godatafeed&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_position=4&surface_type=search#reviews
You need to understand something - people have a right to write a review from their experience, You could have asked these follow up questions "how can we help", "what can we do to improve your experience", instead you took it upon yourself to stalk me out, then after accusing me of being a lier you wrote me an email, your kidding right?? this is not good behavior and not coming from a place where there is opportunity for mutual understanding and respect.

November 6, 2021

We are client-oriented, however, you are lying. I have one piece of evidence; on pasteboard the file CDhV7hvwgbpJ.png shows up you put 1 star review to Godatafeed. In fact, Codisto, Cedcommerce, Godatafeed, etc. are not competitors but our colleagues, we need them, we do need our clients as well. In my opinion your review is useless and worse than this; we can't hire more people because this rating decreased our popularity.
In short, we do love our clients and colleagues/competitors.

American Desserts

Been waiting all day to help install and sync this app with Amazon, I have had no response so I'm erasing this app. If your running a business you need support this is not what you get with this app so shop around find a company that will help your business grow.

Boxset and Chill

Extremely poor. Endless issues and support and not helpful. Even after we deleted the app Amazon are saying that they're somehow sending through feeds.

Heart On My...

After several days using this product, I have not seen even one product added to my store Amazon, although its logs show that several hundred were successfully sent. When I wrote to support to ask for help resolving this (request below), here is a sample of the condescending and/or factually inaccurate statements that were made: 1. Regarding this blog post (https://blog.common-services.com/post/prestashop-ean-barcodes-and-marketplaces) with PrestaShop in the URL and making up half the content of the post: "No the topic is not about PrestaShop, this is an e-commerce topic, general." Please. Argue with your users who are asking for support. 2. In the same response to my original support request: "In paying plan, we also do provide special assistance to help you to export your products without hassle." I selected a paying plan. I have no control over being forced into a 30-day trial. I would happily pay the $19.99 fee in order to resolve the issues I'm having getting products from my Shopify store to Amazon. So I was frustrated by this statement, since I can't do anything to make time move faster. So please. Increase the frustration of the user who is asking for support. 3. In response to my follow-on request (below), "Barcodes are the sole property of GS1 company." This statement is factually untrue. GS1 is a standards board who licenses barcode prefixes to companies who can use them or license them to sellers. So please. Give inaccurate information to make your user, who is asking for support because they are frustrated, feel even more frustrated and even helpless. I purchased mine from Bar Codes Talk, who is listed as a licensee by GS1. They may or may not have acted in good faith when they issued mine to me; I am pursuing that matter separately. But this support agent's lack of support continued 4. And the straw that broke this camel's back, the support agent sent me this jaw-dropper: "Before we are talking further, could you follow the rules and the laws?" Please. Accuse a user of criminal behavior when they are (1) following the rules and the laws, (2) acting in good faith, and (3) asking you for help. Meanwhile, my questions have not been answered. - What do I need to do (beyond assigning UPC codes) to get my products to export properly to Amazon? - Why does the Scheduler tab show that products exported successfully, even though there is no change whatsoever to my inventory at Amazon? I'm completely dissatisfied and, quite frankly, incredibly angry. This product did give any value to me, and in fact, sucked up a great deal of time and energy that I could have used much more productively. My original support request:
I'm on the trial period of the Amazon app on Shopify. The record on the Actions / Scheduler tab shows warnings on every single item (7,594 of them). Because these aren't errors, they don't appear on the Feeds or Failures tab. These products are not in my inventory at Amazon, so it's like they just didn't go anywhere. What do I need to do to get these items to export properly? From my follow-up, after touching on the provider from whom I licensed my UPC codes:
Here's another mystery: the products I added UPC codes to say in the dashboard that they were successfully exported to Amazon. However, they do not appear in the dashboard at Amazon Seller Central, and the product counts have not changed. The Offer Counts on the dashboard in Shopify match the counts on Seller Central. So how do we "successfully" export 80 offers without the count increasing?

September 23, 2021

Hi Heather R. (or Hedwyg), everybody knows or should know, that the barcodes are the sole property of GS1. The barcodes you were using were the property of GS1 and the license to use them was granted to Wisconsin Trails Inc., Madison, US. I'm so sorry you have been foolish by a website that offers barcodes for cheap, unfortunately, this is a common fraud, it happens daily.

Happiest Baby

We installed this app 3 days ago since Shopify's Amazon channel is being deprecated. About 25% of the Amazon orders that this app has imported into Shopfiy have been duplicated, some orders that it imported it went ahead and marked as fulfilled even though we haven't fulfilled them, SKUs aren't syncing or aren't showing up in the app even though they exist in our Amazon store. We've reached out to their support email and they initially responded after several hours but it's been more than a day now since we've gotten a follow up and we've sent multiple tickets (one for each issue we see). They haven't been able to resolve a single issue so far. It's a mess!

Nantwich Cheese

Usually fine but the past few weeks the scheduler has been failing which means we get no orders imported, and then today the entire app is down so we're going to fail all our Prime orders today. No way to contact Customer Support. I'm looking for a different app, it's so unreliable.

September 12, 2021

It has been a pleasure to implement the function you asked for, it is useful for all sellers, thanks a lot for this idea and your great feedback.

Previous 1 3