Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

BodyJ4you

We had this app installed for a few months and it worked well until they decided to remove an option to receive inventory from FBA. Support responded that "nobody was using this option" as a reason for that. No email to let us know. Looks like our business is not valuable enough to send an email. Very unprofessional.

August 31, 2021

FBA, of course, *FBA is well supported by our App*, however, it wasn't mentioned in your support inquiry, your review is based on something that has never been asked. You also reproach us to have removed a feature that never existed and to do not communicate on this. We are sorry, we can't communicate on something that doesn't exist or never existed.

The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

I had this installed for two weeks. The app does unexpected things such as updating images on Amazon listings that you've not linked by sending your Shopify images to it. It also started creating skus for things I had not selected, and listing them for sale on Amazon automatically. I had not linked Amazon Mexico, but it started creating live listings within Mexico and listing them for sale. Unexpected behavior is a death knell to an Amazon account. I had not set these things up within the app, and there were no options in the feeds panel (where it was coming from) to stop it. When I asked Olivier over support how to make these things stop, how to unlink Mexico if I have never linked it, and how to make it stop updating images, he told me that these things were not happening and I had nothing to worry about. That's when I uninstalled. I don't write a lot of reviews, but staring at the warning on my Amazon main panel that my account is in danger of being shut down because of all the Merchant Fulfilled orders I had to cancel prompted me to warn others. This app could result in a loss of your account.

August 25, 2021

We are so sorry for what happened to you, but by default, other marketplaces such as Mexico are not enabled. There are a bunch of options, including enabling or disabling the marketplaces/countries in which one your want to sell. The App is the most comprehensive fully Shopify integrated App on the App store not requiring external solutions to work.
Maybe, because of that reason, and because we didn't exchange longer about your needs, this misunderstanding happened.

Designbycement

Super-difficult to install so i gave up. i singed with an expert they recommended called Common-Service. I paid in advanced. Booked a meeting. Waited 3 days for that meetongday... 40 minutes before the meeting they come back to me and say that they dont understand a question i had so they Canceled everything. Im now 15minutes from when the meeting should have started and NOTHING I lost 4 days including trying to install it myself. my patiens is gone. And again this this softwarebusiness is proven to be a joke If your not a computer expert.. look for another program

August 9, 2021

It was a misunderstanding because it was not an appointment. Consequently, we have refunded all the money and we are sorry for the confusion. We hope to see you soon.

Harmless Harvest

Not ready for Prime time or Business at any scale... We started out great with this plugin. Super helpful support, but as time went on, developers would make changes to how orders were imported (without notice), stuff would fail and support took well over 24 hours. This plugin and team are not up to the task of supporting businesses with any significant volumes. I suggest you search elsewhere for more capable and reliable services before risking your Amazon account with these guys.

May 24, 2021

Nothing else to say that the trouble has been fixed at the same moment you were writing this review. Our apologies if your support time didn't correspond to your expectations, but we do apply the industry-standard SLA (support standards and timings)

Forking Great Gifts & More

I hope this helps someone. Support here is non existant and you can actually get better results with the free shopify amazon linked app. For the almost $400 per year you would expect a seamless and polished product. This is far from that.

Caroline's Wild Horses

Terrible it does not work and their support is rubbish- do not waste your time, this is app will not update your products

January 26, 2021

Since this App is working well as we can see in the other reviews, we are sorry that it doesn't fit your needs.

Smartchoice To Buy

I don't have a seller account on Amazon. To integrate with Amazon do I have to first pay fee for seller account then for this integration? I don't understand why we have to pay double times ? EBay is not like this.

December 31, 2020

Yes, you need to have a Pro Seller account, and Amazon charges this subscription, we don't have any influence on this fact. On our side we are charging for the App what is normal, you don't pay 2 times, you are paying for 2 different services...

Cobra Foam Inserts and Cases

dont even think about using this app. It ruined my whole amazon store by mixing up images and prices. Deleted ASINs and lost all my product reviews that I have aquired over 5 years.

December 17, 2020

Sorry, I can't answer your review. You installed the App, and then you uninstalled it. No way for us to investigate your trouble. You don't answer my messages.
This review makes collapsing our business without giving us a chance to answer to this trouble. We would really be glad to help you, but you don't give us any chance. Best regards

Siulii

App is not working at all. I did all according to tutorial, but it is not allowing to integrate even a single products.

July 31, 2020

You don't have barcodes neither an exemption from Amazon, we explained to you how to do to obtain it. It takes time for Amazon to grant an exemption and only patience brings to success on their marketplace.

Kirana Store

Lost a lot of listings on my live amazon account due to the installation of this , Poor non existant support !

May 30, 2020

Thanks for this poor review. We answered to your message to our support but due to a timezone difference, there was a 17h gap.

Previous 1