Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

International Amazon marketplace integration for pro sellers

Forking Great Gifts & More

I hope this helps someone. Support here is non existant and you can actually get better results with the free shopify amazon linked app. For the almost $400 per year you would expect a seamless and polished product. This is far from that.

Caroline's Wild Horses

Terrible it does not work and their support is rubbish- do not waste your time, this is app will not update your products

January 26, 2021

Since this App is working well as we can see in the other reviews, we are sorry that it doesn't fit your needs.

Smartchoice To Buy

I don't have a seller account on Amazon. To integrate with Amazon do I have to first pay fee for seller account then for this integration? I don't understand why we have to pay double times ? EBay is not like this.

December 31, 2020

Yes, you need to have a Pro Seller account, and Amazon charges this subscription, we don't have any influence on this fact. On our side we are charging for the App what is normal, you don't pay 2 times, you are paying for 2 different services...

Cobra Foam Inserts and Cases

dont even think about using this app. It ruined my whole amazon store by mixing up images and prices. Deleted ASINs and lost all my product reviews that I have aquired over 5 years.

December 17, 2020

Sorry, I can't answer your review. You installed the App, and then you uninstalled it. No way for us to investigate your trouble. You don't answer my messages.
This review makes collapsing our business without giving us a chance to answer to this trouble. We would really be glad to help you, but you don't give us any chance. Best regards

Siulii

App is not working at all. I did all according to tutorial, but it is not allowing to integrate even a single products.

July 31, 2020

You don't have barcodes neither an exemption from Amazon, we explained to you how to do to obtain it. It takes time for Amazon to grant an exemption and only patience brings to success on their marketplace.

Kirana Store

Lost a lot of listings on my live amazon account due to the installation of this , Poor non existant support !

May 30, 2020

Thanks for this poor review. We answered to your message to our support but due to a timezone difference, there was a 17h gap.

Red Star Surf Shop

App and support are a real nightmare! The app does what it wants and there is no proper tutorials, nor a chance to talk to the developer.

May 24, 2020

We are really sorry about the trouble you met. But your reproaches and especially the one we don't answer is wrong, the only day we didn't answer to you was a public holiday in our region.