Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Paris House Of Beauty

I reached out to support 3 times for help with the integration and features of the app, i received no response whatsoever. I tried uploading my products but it wouldn't upload therefore none of them went to amazon.

May 12, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.
Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
After checking the emails you had with the support, I can see that you received an answer to each request you did within 24 hours. We invite you to check in your spam folders of your email.
Our customer service have also offered to you the possibility to do online onboarding sessions for you to make sure you fully use all the features of the app and they are all activated on your account.
We would be pleased to organize this with you, if you would like to reinstall the app.
Please feel free to contact us back. Your feedback is very important to us ; be sure that our quality of service is one of our priorities to accompany you in your project of selling on Amazon.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,

Eugénie
Quality agent

That Funky Water

It took me forever to get this app up and running. The support was a joke. I had to google and follow instructions outside of this app. Horrible!!!

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

After checking the emails you had with the support, I can see that you completed all the steps that were requested to open your seller account.

Our support following your feedback asked you what could be done better to ensure a better service quality.

Please feel free to contact us back. Your feedback is very important to us ; be sure that our quality of service is one of our priorities to accompany you in your project.
We do online onboarding sessions for you to make sure you fully use all the features of the app and they are all activated on your account.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Eugénie

Quality support agent

Common Services

Humma Hobby Horses

Very hard to understand how the app works. Can't recommend while there is better apps available. But there are tutorial videos

August 9, 2021

Yes indeed, the App may seem complicated and may require some training, as it has many features, that's why our support is free and you should not hesitate to contact it, then, everything becomes easier!