Reviews (224)

3.8
November 11, 2021

Very impressive service they really go the extra mile to help with integration Great problem solvers

Customizer Mobile
12 days using the app
May 25, 2022

This app is what we've been looking for, for months!
We have a huge catalog of products and we wanted to import all of the products as fast as possible. The support is very, very helpful in explaining some of the app features and in answering some of the questions regarding certain things. We definitely recommend this app to all sellers who are looking for a comprehensive solution on how to manage your Amazon Seller Account directly from Shopify, without even leaving the app! Great job guys and keep it up!

furnneo.de
Germany
11 days using the app
Feed.Biz replied May 27, 2022

Good morning,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're so happy to receive your compliments and appreciation.
Our customer service is one of our priorities and we are glad to know that it has been helpful for the development of your project.
We would like to thank you again and please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Good day to you,

Eugénie
Quality agent

December 29, 2021

This app is great to use and the customer service is fantastic! I would highly recommend. Keterson jumped on a call and gave a great tutorial on how to use it!

Donda Cycling
10 days using the app
April 20, 2023

Je cherchais une application pour synchroniser mes produits de Shopify à Amazon. Au début, c'est un peu difficile de tout comprendre mais ce que j'apprécie c'est l'aide que j'ai reçu pour installer mes produits et les synchroniser. Je recommande, de plus parce que l'application est gratuite et que l'on paye que quand on vends !

Artistebonheur
France
7 days using the app
November 16, 2021

I am new to amazon and amazon integration. I admit that it was challenging to learn how to get my products syncd but with the help of Keterson N., I was guided to successfully list my products. This app, and customer service, have exceeded my expectations so far. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to integrate their ecommerce stores. Keterson was very patient and thorough with me and that made the learning process less stressful. Do yourself a favor and get this app. You wont be disappointed.

Candy Hair
4 days using the app
January 28, 2022

Ein echt guter und schneller Support. Es wurde sehr gut auf mein Problem reagiert. Da ich für die Anbindung an Amazon meinen Amazon Account von Einzelverkäufer auf Premium hätte ändern müssen und das für mich derzeit aber nicht in Frage kommt, wollte ich mein Abo bei Amazon Integration Plus kündigen. Das wurde direkt angenommen und es fielen keinerlei Kosten an. Gerne komme ich wieder zurück sobald ich mit Amazon Premium Shop verkaufen werde.

Madre Tierra®