Reviews (223)

3.7
July 2, 2024

De support is erg goed, en de integratie werkt perfect.

Iconic Deals
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
Feed.Biz replied July 4, 2024

Thanks for this awesome review! Your support means a lot to us!

February 21, 2024

Very supportive team, usually helped to solve the problems and gave useful tipps regarding Amazon Marketplace. If everything is set up neatly, the orders will sync with Shopify seamlessly. Recommend.

COLLOSEUM Fashion
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
January 8, 2024

Estamos probando el modulo y la verdad que nos va genial.
Además la gente de soporte es muy amable y atienden las necesidades y dudas que van surgiendo.
Muy valorable y agradecido.

Valquer®
Spain
18 days using the app
February 17, 2024

Ok

UDM Beauty
20 days using the app
August 22, 2022

My business is primarily based in Amazon US and I have been looking for an app to integrate my Amazon FBA to Shopify. This app has everything I was looking for, easy integration, excellent customer service and onboarding process. Once there is an order in Shopify, the app send the order detail to Amazon automatically and Amazon fulfilled the shipment.

FITNÈ
Thailand
Over 1 year using the app
January 9, 2023

Love the app in how it handles inventory and order management. This is the 1st time in 6 years (5 yrs using other apps) we had ZERO oversells during the Christmas rush because of how it kept our inventory in sync (with other marketplaces pulling from our inventory as well). We use Amazon shipping, and it syncs back to marking the orders fulfilled in Shopify seamlessly. I found customer service very responsive with clear answers to questions and support.

Quest Toys
Over 1 year using the app
October 6, 2022

Great service very informative , i spoke to customer servive on multiple occasion and always got my issues resolved , they’ve been a great help .

everybabyproduct
About 1 year using the app
June 9, 2022

The app is working perfectly and the customer service has been excellent helping me setting it up. Very happy customer.

Hair Divine
About 1 year using the app
Feed.Biz replied June 13, 2022

Dear Hair Divine,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project.
Please feel free to contact us, should you have any question.
Best regards,

Eugénie
Quality agent

July 6, 2023

Keterson was so patient with me!! I had numerous calls with him and he handheld through the whole process. The app is proving to be very detailed but the models he helped me create will be gamechangers in terms of building my listings quickly. Thank you!!!

Wing Light Art Designs
12 months using the app
July 13, 2022

I used this App to sell Australia-made masks and the support and account team always assisted us with issues quickly and easy to communicate for troubleshooting.

PPE Tech
11 months using the app
Feed.Biz replied July 15, 2022

Dear PPE Tech,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Our quality of service is one of our priorities and we are glad to see that it is efficient.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project.
Please feel free to contact us, should you have any question.
Best regards,