Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Encore2wo

For an Amazon Associate, this app does what it claims to do. It is a fairly simple interface. The support was responsive when I had questions about the code. I am pretty happy with the app so far!. I recommend it!

Dumux

I use this app and it is very useful. I recommend it to everyone to get a lot of benefits for your store. Thank you.

Coffee Table Book Store

simple import from Amazon with just a few clicks. However the import doesn't populate the proper pricing and descriptions. Generally happy with the program.

by www.CoffeeTableBook.store

Vintagepillowsstore

Normally they are offering custom template but their support didnt make anything for me.a little deceiving.Be aware

Luckychange.store

I used the program I accepted too many
thanks on this program
save to much time for me
I am happy to

Lions Mane Enterprises Ltd

I successfully uploaded multiple Amazon items from my inventory. Works as it should and saves you lots of time and effort.
www.lionsmaneenterprises.com

Technik-Universe

Sehr gute Erweiterung, website Traffic wurde durch neue hochwertige Produkte verbessert.
Der preis ist angemessen

The Green Corner Health Care

I used the program I accepted too many
thanks on this program
save to much time for me
I am happy to use it

brotechnology.it

4 stelle solo perche dice che e completamente gratuito invece poi per collegare amazon si deve pagare.
per ora e molto interessante come affiliato amazon e molto utile consiglio

Shopwishi

Used the app. it's impressive. I am having difficulty to import products to sell on my online store